Kalvin Phillips

He’s got a great life earning great money.
Why wouldn’t he stay? Integrity has nothing to do with it, we were daft enough to give him the contract and if no one else is willing to stump up the cash why should he leave?
I get the argument about playing time but it might just be a job to him and let’s face it, there’s plenty of folk out there who’d be happy to earn millions for doing fuck all.
well it depends on how important your professional integrity is as a person I guess....for me its everything.....but as you say if he doesnt have any then fair enough....but that for me would make him a lesser person.

Imagine looking back on your career and saying that you spent it doing sweet FA and playing very little to zero parti n anything your company/team achieved...you just sat their and did very little and took the money.

I personally would rather work my ass off to achieve the best I can than just sit there and take money but I guess each to their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.