Kalvin Phillips

Hope it works out well for him. Obviously would’ve preferred a permanent deal, but that was never a realistic option. Like Cancelo, we’ll probably end up loaning him out every season until his contract expires.

Can't see them covering his wages in full either tbh.

We did well to get a loan fee from west ham, I thought we would at least get that this summer. But at least it keeps him playing and maybe opens oprions nexr summer. And gives us another squad space.

Hope it works out well for him. Obviously would’ve preferred a permanent deal, but that was never a realistic option. Like Cancelo, we’ll probably end up loaning him out every season until his contract expires.

Not ideal but make a space in our squad , saves us some money, and gives the player a chance to recover his confidence. Hope it works out for him

so next August we are in same situation with him? fuckin hell this transfer, we really cant get rid til he is free agent...
1. do they cover all of his wages (not sure Ipswich can afford that, would make him 3-5x higher salary than next best paid Ipswich player lol, as long as he is around 150K per week)
2. any loan fee?

surely he cannot have another horrible loan spell as at WHU, he had like negative energy on him, costing them red cards, goals, matches almost every time he got on pitch then a long injury.

You think they haven’t looked at it and analysed where the move went wrong? I’m pretty sure they have but without blaming anyone as first it wouldn’t be one person, second they will be valued members of the management and transfer team, thirdly they’re grown ups and understand they can’t always be right.
Cheers i am sure they value your undivided support. But you will have seen the the saying, he who has done nothing wrong has done nothing, also he who does not accept blame can not accept responsibility, but you carry on being a happy clapper.

Leaves us woefully short on the bench, who is going to sit there smiling and give kids his hardly used shirt now??

The club will be working flat out to find a replacement. I will happily sit on the bench smiling for a fraction of £150k per week. I can send in a CV if anyone at the club is interested!

The club will be working flat out to find a replacement. I will happily sit on the bench smiling for a fraction of £150k per week. I can send in a CV if anyone at the club is interested!
I’m happy to volunteer myself. Might need a stronger bench though I eat more kfc than even KP does!

well if he aint playing then he is taking money for practising his work not actually playing.......so yes that is what he is basically doing when opposed to the other alternative of going somewhere else and getting on the pitch in actual competative matches.....

Maybe its the difference between a winners mentality and something else
He showed a winners mentality turning up at city in what was and is a quality squad , backing his talent . Whilst it hasn’t worked out to say the least , he seemed popular with the squad , hasn’t publicly thrown his toys out of the pram despite the embarrassment for him of not coming on in games ahead of kids etc . Whilst he is a “shit signing “ he is nowhere near the pile of shite we was happy to support pre takeover . Phillips is the modern day Paul power and Richard Edghill . Not good enough for us but doesn’t deserve the shite that has come his way and wish him the best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.