Kalvin Phillips

so next August we are in same situation with him? fuckin hell this transfer, we really cant get rid til he is free agent...
1. do they cover all of his wages (not sure Ipswich can afford that, would make him 3-5x higher salary than next best paid Ipswich player lol, as long as he is around 150K per week)
2. any loan fee?

surely he cannot have another horrible loan spell as at WHU, he had like negative energy on him, costing them red cards, goals, matches almost every time he got on pitch then a long injury.
So what do u expect? Do you have better suggestions other than Ipswich?

Cheers i am sure they value your undivided support. But you will have seen the the saying, he who has done nothing wrong has done nothing, also he who does not accept blame can not accept responsibility, but you carry on being a happy clapper.
If it makes you happy thinking the club will have some witch hunt finding somebody to put blame on and punish carry on. I'll carry on thinking they are too professional to do anything like that and they will be well aware of why it didn't work out.

So what do u expect? Do you have better suggestions other than Ipswich?
Amazing if no loan fee and we are paying some wages still.

The amount of money that they will be receiving this season even if they finish bottom is eye watering.

If true, maybe we have negotiated a first option on future promising players or something similar that we wouldn't be privy to.

You think they haven’t looked at it and analysed where the move went wrong? I’m pretty sure they have but without blaming anyone as first it wouldn’t be one person, second they will be valued members of the management and transfer team, thirdly they’re grown ups and understand they can’t always be right.
It is obvious. Kalvin Philips had a big injury at Leeds. He did not recover fully after that. But City still took the risk and made the purchase. It is a gamble. We lost. That's it. We bought many players with injury history. Some worked very well and this one did not.

If it makes you happy thinking the club will have some witch hunt finding somebody to put blame on and punish carry on. I'll carry on thinking they are too professional to do anything like that and they will be well aware of why it didn't work out.
Bet your going to tell me what Pep thinks next, as you seem to know company policy so well. carry on with the clapping.

Bet your going to tell me what Pep thinks next, as you seem to know company policy so well. carry on with the clapping.
Weird I have one view of how the club operates you have a different view of how the club operates. Neither of us know yet you seem to think that I do . Neither of us know, and neither your view nor my view makes one little bit of difference to anything.Of course I'll carry on clapping I'm a fan that trusts the club, you can or don't makes no difference to me or anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.