Kalvin Phillips

Some signings just don't work out. We'll get our money back on him anyway.

Eeez football.
I believe we paid £45m for him. The only we get that kind of money for hIm at the moment is if the Saudis come sniffing around.

I believe we paid £45m for him. The only we get that kind of money for hIm at the moment is if the Saudis come sniffing around.
He's been here a year already so we'd only need £35m ish to balance the books and we'd most certainly get that. It's really not much of an issue in my opinion. Just one of those occasions when a transfer doesn't work out - but they have been few and far between in the last decade.

Maybe there was a reason Leeds sold him to us so easily without a release clause? I’m joking of course, but it was an easy negotiation even with them not being relegated. We overpaid
Disagree, it was a reasonable fee for a reasonable player and despite Phillips not cutting it with us, he won't be short of offers if we do want him to leave, in fact I think we would get most of our cash back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.