Kalvin Phillips

I’ve seen zero from kalvin to think he’s in any way a city type player.
Whether it’s nerves or fear of failing he seems to always slow the play down too much and do those easy 5 yard passes and not carry the ball forward and create.

Nowhere near enough involvement in midfield and just does the bare minimum.

Of course he could kick on this season after a year under pep but I just don’t see it.

Nice guy and all that but he’s at the wrong club and he should be moved on.

If Pep can improve Phillips play to become a regular starter it will top any transformation of a player he has coached so far.

Is still think he'll be here until at least January. I am not so sure on whether we will see Phillips' overall qualities which made us sign him from Leeds in the first place.

Last edited:
It most certainly would,but i'm not even sure Mr Sheen would have enough polish for this turd.
The problem he has is that we are so very very good and we sometimes forget how very very good our players are and then it all becomes apparent again when a lower quality player comes on. I don’t dislike KP and wish him well but as I have said before he looks like a stock car caught up in a formula 1 race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.