Kalvin Phillips

And ultimately that is why we need to get rid,and look to someone who can actually do that job.

I cant believe the lad will be happy to sit on his 150k contract for the next 4 years,throwing his short career down the pan,when he can go elsewhere and still do very well.
Therein lies the problem; a man who been given something which he has no justification for.

And ultimately that is why we need to get rid,and look to someone who can actually do that job.

I cant believe the lad will be happy to sit on his 150k contract for the next 4 years,throwing his short career down the pan,when he can go elsewhere and still do very well.

Let this be a warning to Chelsea who`ve been giving out 8 year contracts for fun.

I don't see any way back for him tbh.

With the arrival of Paqueta, if we wanted to play a double pivot and give Rodri rest, we could choose any 2 of:

Kovacic
Paqueta
Bernardo (extended yay!)

and with Rodri, that's already 4 options for 2 spots.

with bernado and kdb out vs sevilla ,you would think he would be getting a game,i bet he doesnt,pep would sooner play stones and lewis play there b4 him.

KP comes across like he’s scared of Pep, why doesn’t he knock on Peps door and sort it out, what has he got to lose - he’s not playing anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.