Kalvin Phillips

We all would and I am sure Rodri more than most would love Kalvin to give him the opportunity of a rest.

And ultimately that is why we need to get rid,and look to someone who can actually do that job.

I cant believe the lad will be happy to sit on his 150k contract for the next 4 years,throwing his short career down the pan,when he can go elsewhere and still do very well.

And ultimately that is why we need to get rid,and look to someone who can actually do that job.

I cant believe the lad will be happy to sit on his 150k contract for the next 4 years,throwing his short career down the pan,when he can go elsewhere and still do very well.
Agreed but he seems to be trying to convince himself he can make it with us with his media comments.

West Ham would be a great move for him and as you say I think he would do very well there.

We should be encouraging the lad from the stands.

"All you need is Kal"

"Kal is all you need" (too many Kals in his case.)

Worked well with Jo.

We were cruising against Burnley, the kid still didn't come on and that should tell you all you need to know. I don't know if it's Pep's way to tell Kalvin he needs to do more, or that he isn't going to play. But i'd suggest there are (at least) 3 players in front of him in the 6 position (Rodri, Kova, Stones and maybe even Rico!) so maybe we should try and convince him about West Ham.

It's the opposite to the Harry Kane problem. Kane had performed on the pitch but won fuck all, while Phillips has medals for everything but done fuck all to achieve them.

Needs to find somewhere where they are willing to put him on the pitch, he's not got that much of his career left.

Seems like a big night for Phillips on Wednesday.

No Kev or Bernado, Kovacic still bedding in and Paqueta as well as a winger seemingly on the way in, and presumably will be ahead of him in the queue for minutes once they arrive.

Will he get a run out against Seville? Not convinced he will to be honest.

Seems like a big night for Phillips on Wednesday.

No Kev or Bernado, Kovacic still bedding in and Paqueta as well as a winger seemingly on the way in, and presumably will be ahead of him in the queue for minutes once they arrive.

Will he get a run out against Seville? Not convinced he will to be honest.
We could offer to swap him with Fernando if he dominates Phillips in Greece.

86 pages on his performance thread before he’s played a competitive minute!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.