Kalvin Phillips

Fuck all to do with being right,it was the simple fact id given my thinking previously and you,for some odd reason,asked again.

Even know,it seems its not sinking in.......he returned to training in a condition that was not in keeping with our standards,and with plenty to prove.....that was unacceptable.

Pep called him out once over a year ago. I think its more to do with ability than attitude at the moment. But we won and I’m chilling with a beer so all’s good.

I hope he stays. It’s hasn’t worked out at this minute in time but I hope the club give him a chance to turn it around. Dumping Phillips now is not right Imo. What harm is he doing in the squad? Reevaluate next summer. Get him some game time in the domestic cups to kick on.

I hope he stays. It’s hasn’t worked out at this minute in time but I hope the club give him a chance to turn it around. Dumping Phillips now is not right Imo. What harm is he doing in the squad? Reevaluate next summer. Get him some game time in the domestic cups to kick on.
He’s doing his own reputation harm by staying and not playing.

We leave it until next summer and he’s barely kicked a ball this season and that will be two full seasons of hardly any games. We’d be lucky to get £10m for him.

We leave it until next summer and he’s barely kicked a ball this season and that will be two full seasons of hardly any games. We’d be lucky to get £10m for him.
all I am saying is that it’s a long season and he may get a chance to turn it around. We can always move him in January if he wants. He can still contribute to the squad imo.

Maybe he's running his contract down until Madrid come in for him on a free?

Stones has been as out of favour as Phillips is before now.

I can't really say if he can reach our level or not, or at least be enough to contribute but I do think Phillips at his Leeds peak could have been enough to offer something for us.

Wouldn't be shocked if he's gone tomorrow but also wouldn't be shocked if he does fine in a Fernando/Javi Garcia mould for a couple of seasons.

He's definitely not so bad he should never be given a chance, but you do wonder when it'll come.

The knowalls on here will be on you like a pack of hungry jackals for daring to post this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.