Kalvin Phillips

try again for what? i mean, isn't it over for lad? i know, his wages is the issue, but i'm sure there are PL clubs that could afford it this winter. however, the best outcome for us would be a swap for paqueta if his name is cleared, will see i guess..
City would be better off staying well clear of Paquete after the rumours about a possible betting scam and a long-term ban,

Phillips thinks he can still have a future at City, So unless Pep say's nope am selling you then Phillips will only take a loan move this winter, Pep has never come out and said that he does not like or wants Phillips to leave.

City would be better off staying well clear of Paquete after the rumours about a possible betting scam and a long-term ban,

Phillips thinks he can still have a future at City, So unless Pep say's nope am selling you then Phillips will only take a loan move this winter, Pep has never come out and said that he does not like or wants Phillips to leave.
What if he is completly cleared as seems likely?

The guy is a high quality performer, and would be a huge upgrade on Phillips.

Phillips is done with us, a shocking signing, the first for a very long time, even the best sometimes get it wrong.

Last edited:
What if he is complexly cleared as seems likely?

The guy is a high quality performer, and would be a huge upgrade on Phillips.

Phillips is done with us, a shocking signing, the first for a very long time, even the best sometimes get it wrong.

I think we signed Nunes after that deal fell through, I would like a left-back/wingback, please

Selling Phillips will see us getting our money back, it's time we finally sorted out the left-back role once and for all, maybe then we can start to see a balanced team and stop asking centre backs to cover that role

I think we signed Nunes after that deal fell through, I would like a left-back/wingback, please

Selling Phillips will see us getting our money back, it's time we finally sorted out the left-back role once and for all, maybe then we can start to see a balanced team and stop asking centre backs to cover that role
Valentín Barco Colo Barco GIF - Valentín Barco Colo barco Barco - Discover  & Share GIFs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.