Kamala Harris

I love reading some of this shit from know-nothings.

Kamala’s lawyer — now on her staff in DC — is one of my good friends. I’ve had extensive discussions with him about her, her campaign, her thinking, her politics. We spent a week together on vacation last year.

I’ve said this before: she wasn’t, and isn’t, going to be the Democratic party’s standard bearer. She isn’t going to be Biden’s heir apparent. She’s a great person, and she’s horribly, fatally disorganized and an awful manager, which was her campaign’s undoing, and why she’s unsuited to the Presidency. Nothing to do with her politics. She’s detested because she’s a black woman on one side, and because she’s not “black enough” on the other (that’s her lawyer describing HER words).

Anyone who knows more about her personally than I do, post. Otherwise shut your mouth. Happy to discuss her politics, but once beyond that, you know nothing.
Only on Bluemoon could that happen.

He won't bother contesting you.

Facts are facts and that's where he capitulates.

He's down to one retort every 4 weeks now as he blew his load of nonsense early without ACTUALLY doing any read up on the woman and her failings!!
Correct.
What’s the point in contesting garbled nonsense that only you recognise as facts.
My point was very clear and unarguable by anyone with a brain.

Correct.
What’s the point in contesting garbled nonsense that only you recognise as facts.
My point was very clear and unarguable by anyone with a brain.

What did you think about her using prisoners that were legally free for slave labour...?

What did you think about her getting her jollies on the potential of locking up mothers of truanting kids...?

What did you think of her supporting M4A to get the vote behind her and then dropping the pledge...?

Her segregating accusation...?

You've answered none of these and never will cos they don't suit your narrative.

None of you will in case it shows up up!!

I like her.
strong and speaks well.
look forward to the day she becomes the first ever Women President.
She won’t, I don’t think. She can’t win to start. It’s a tough spot. I’d like her, politically. But it’s administrative. Like a CEO with charisma and great ideas but no organizational skills. She’s aware of her failings, kind of. Again — according to a guy I know, but I guy I know well and trust. But there are plenty of stories about this issue available. My buddy is one of the sources.
Only on Bluemoon could that happen.

Just frustrating to see her maligned by people with no real understanding of the personal issues at hand. California politics is very tight. Already shared: I grew up with Pelosi’s kids. She and my mother are friends, or were eons ago before Nancy was elected to Congress. Went to college with her daughter Teen who dated one of my friends (I have some good stories). Her nephew is a very good friend and in my business too. The woman who cuts Gavin Newsom’s hair cuts my whole family’s too. She goes to Sacramento every four weeks. And so it goes. I’m no one in politics here but one step removed from some of it. Have my own views on all that public stuff but it’s fucking frustrating when it gets personal and people who don’t know shit start yammering.

She won’t, I don’t think. She can’t win to start. It’s a tough spot. I’d like her, politically. But it’s administrative. Like a CEO with charisma and great ideas but no organizational skills. She’s aware of her failings, kind of. Again — according to a guy I know, but I guy I know we’ll and trust. But there are plenty of stories about this issue available. My buddy is one of the sources.

Just frustrating to see her maligned by people with no real understanding of the personal issues at hand. California politics is very tight. Already shared: I grew up with Pelosi’s kids. She and my mother are friends, or were eons ago before Nancy was elected to Congress. Went to college with her daughter Teen. Her nephew is a very good friend and in my business too. The woman who cuts Gavin Newsom’s hair cuts my whole family’s too. She goes to Sacramento every four weeks. And so it goes. I’m no one in politics here but one step removed from some of it. Have my own views on all that public stuff but it’s fucking frustrating when it gets personal and people who don’t know shit start yammering.
As I said. Only on Bluemoon

She won’t, I don’t think. She can’t win to start. It’s a tough spot. I’d like her, politically. But it’s administrative. Like a CEO with charisma and great ideas but no organizational skills. She’s aware of her failings, kind of. Again — according to a guy I know, but I guy I know well and trust. But there are plenty of stories about this issue available. My buddy is one of the sources.

Just frustrating to see her maligned by people with no real understanding of the personal issues at hand. California politics is very tight. Already shared: I grew up with Pelosi’s kids. She and my mother are friends, or were eons ago before Nancy was elected to Congress. Went to college with her daughter Teen who dated one of my friends (I have some good stories). Her nephew is a very good friend and in my business too. The woman who cuts Gavin Newsom’s hair cuts my whole family’s too. She goes to Sacramento every four weeks. And so it goes. I’m no one in politics here but one step removed from some of it. Have my own views on all that public stuff but it’s fucking frustrating when it gets personal and people who don’t know shit start yammering.
Good to get an opinion from an ITK rather than having skip past page of page of rubbish from a know nothing buffoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.