Kamala Harris

Polling as the THE worst VP in over 40 years.

What? A lying-no-nothing-subject-changing-flip-flopping-laughing-at-the-most-inane-moment politician? Say it ain't so...

And this has been over the last month and not mentioned by the Harris fans on here:

Incredible, but unsurprising, to the few of us how saw her appointment as problematic, especially when she couldn't win her own state in the primaries!

Polling as the THE worst VP in over 40 years.

What? A lying-no-nothing-subject-changing-flip-flopping-laughing-at-the-most-inane-moment politician? Say it ain't so...

And this has been over the last month and not mentioned by the Harris fans on here:

Incredible, but unsurprising, to the few of us how saw her appointment as problematic, especially when she couldn't win her own state in the primaries!

How far has US politics sunk when someone of this ilk has to be hidden by sleepy Joe's minders and given the border job to keep MSM in their back pocket off her scent.

98 per cent of her own constituents didn't want her.

Doesn't know the meaning of the word leadership but doesn't need to as the US declines as a land of the brave and the free.

Not really a surprise to see clowns deny that Harris called a Biden a supporter of segregation and then laugh in a post interview and dismiss that comment as "It was a debate".

Not really a surprise that posters ignore the fact she lost her own state in the primaries and DROPPED OUT of the Pres race, subsequently or support M4A only to retract that support.

Nor is it a surprise that certain posters ignore that she claimed to have visited the border, was caught out lying and, actually, had to do her job.

Just a snippet of her failings, all FACTUAL and no right wing crap about it.

No surprise to see Tweedledum and Tweedledummer parroting RW talking points. Here’s a slightly more objective analysis from a newspaper of record.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...most-unpopular-vice-president-modern-history/
The auld RW line towed out again as if that is the issue here.

Wouldn't mind so much if KH stuck to her "LW" principles for 5 seconds but she can't remember what she believes in other than herself.

She has only had one "policy" to administer to date and how is that going again?

no change her PR flunky says (LOL).

Oh that's right come here but we will turn you back if the numbers spike and I will go to Europe one day but for what I don't know yet.

It will only get worse for her and Joe knows it.

The auld RW line towed out again as if that is the issue here.

Wouldn't mind so much if KH stuck to her "LW" principles for 5 seconds but she can't remember what she believes in other than herself.

She has only had one "policy" to administer to date and how is that going again?

no change her PR flunky says (LOL).

Oh that's right come here but we will turn you back if the numbers spike and I will go to Europe one day but for what I don't know yet.

It will only get worse for her and Joe knows it.

He won't bother contesting you.

Facts are facts and that's where he capitulates.

He's down to one retort every 4 weeks now as he blew his load of nonsense early without ACTUALLY doing any read up on the woman and her failings!!

I love reading some of this shit from know-nothings.

Kamala’s lawyer — now on her staff in DC — is one of my good friends. I’ve had extensive discussions with him about her, her campaign, her thinking, her politics. We spent a week together on vacation last year.

I’ve said this before: she wasn’t, and isn’t, going to be the Democratic party’s standard bearer. She isn’t going to be Biden’s heir apparent. She’s a great person, and she’s horribly, fatally disorganized and an awful manager, which was her campaign’s undoing, and why she’s unsuited to the Presidency. Nothing to do with her politics. She’s detested because she’s a black woman on one side, and because she’s not “black enough” on the other (that’s her lawyer describing HER words).

Anyone who knows more about her personally than I do, post. Otherwise shut your mouth. Happy to discuss her politics, but once beyond that, you know nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.