Kamala Harris

Starting to think she might pull a big surprise State in November Maybe Texas. Something extraordinary. I think the abortion thing is going to be a huge factor.
As noted — constitutional amendment legalizing up-to-viability abortions on the ballots in key states of NV, AZ and FL plus a number of other states that are more heavily-blue or -red vs. purple. Should drive blue turnout. I’d be shocked if she wins TX. If she did, don’t see how Trump could win cuz you’d figure she’d overperform in other states too. If she won TX that’s almost a definitional landslide. My guess is if she pulls a surprise it would be NC. What she really needs is PA; they both do — but Harris especially if GA flips red again.

You don't get it or don't care.

If everybody is lifting up the Biden-Harris policies when they do just as much damage as Trump's, I'll weigh them down to get even showing.

Trump is a fucking terrible liar, that's CLEAR, but no one on here wants to say how much the Biden-Harris duo lie too.

So I will.
Here’s my dilemma @Bigga I have no time for American foreign policy either.
I purposely stay out of the Israel conflict thread as much as I can because although much of my initial revulsion from views expressed by some people I otherwise really respect the knowledge of in City matters, has since been reasonably readdressed, I do find myself biting my tongue on several aspects of the region’s history.

But…. And it’s a big but, I do not read this thread the same way you do.
I don’t draw the same conclusions that you do on what people, particularly American people who have an interest in this election, are actually saying.

I don’t see the leaps in logic that you do.
I see this place as very much ABT, more so than pro Biden or Harris for that matter.

Logically, I can see a very good reason for that. Globally I can see a logic in that.
That in itself is not an endorsement of a Dem government or particularly any US govs foreign policy.

If I was American I would see a huge difference in the two choices I would have. I personally think the vote will not be respected by one side if they lose and there may be serious consequences and perhaps violence worse than 2020.

I’ll let you have a guess as to which side I’m referring to.

Ummmmm . . . holy crap?

Wow. Frightening actually. And pretty awesome too, because that woman is about as benign, genuine, likeable and real as it’s possible for a billionaire to be.

And she’s definitely doing something good with her wealth and power.

So she seems pretty incredible to me.

As noted — constitutional amendment legalizing up-to-viability abortions on the ballots in key states of NV, AZ and FL plus a number of other states that are more heavily-blue or -red vs. purple. Should drive blue turnout. I’d be shocked if she wins TX. If she did, don’t see how Trump could win cuz you’d figure she’d overperform in other states too. If she won TX that’s almost a definitional landslide. My guess is if she pulls a surprise it would be NC. What she really needs is PA; they both do — but Harris especially if GA flips red again.
I think the Swift thing could make a significant difference too.

Wow. Frightening actually. And pretty awesome too, because that woman is about as benign, genuine, likeable and real as it’s possible for a billionaire to be.

And she’s definitely doing something good with her wealth and power.

So she seems pretty incredible to me.
Turnout turnout turnout turnout. I can’t say it often enough. If they both turn their bases out Harris wins. Simply more blues than reds.

3 in Miami, 3 in New Orleans, 3 in Indianapolis (the last one in the first 3 days of November).

Are you expecting some headcase to cause trouble?
No, not really. And I think the timing is purely coincidental. Just thought it was interesting.

Always the possibility of Timothy McVeigh 2.0 but despite the online screaming and threats most Trump supporters aren’t risking their lives and freedom for this douche bucket. I believe there will be no repeat of Jan 6 if he loses. One reason why: the very, very aggressive prosecution of the “normies” who waltzed into the Capitol that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.