Kamala Harris

Well, actually, I'm not bothered by Trump's stupidity. The concern is that Harris couldn't 'destroy' someone so dumb. If that's the case, she's fucked on the world stage.

The fact that someone so 'progressive' isn't going to budge on supporting Israel, should be concerning to most people with a soul. The flip-flopping on positions means she stands for nothing.

That's fine for you. I hope the voters see past both of them and gets Jill Stein further into the reckoning.
She absolutely destroyed him imo.

Are you concerned in any way about Trump flip flopping, or Trumps position on Israel?

Because you only seem bothered by Harris.

For a "Jill Stein" supporter I find that fascinating. People normally pretend to be libertarians when they're pimping for a Trump but don't want to admit it.

Hilarious that you dolts think I give a fuck about Trump or Harris!

You're fighting over whether I thought one idiotic pres hopeful is better than another idiotic pres hopeful.

It's truly funny to see you making memes over something I don't care about!

Knock yourselves out! Dance your jigs! LOL!
Can I ask Bigga, given that you have no truck in the game either. You are not American and don’t have a vote.
I know it’s off topic, but who do you care about. And I don’t mean abstractly, the poor or the working classes, or the Palestinian people either for that matter, as admirable as that notion is.

What I’m asking is where have you got a vote and what do you constructively do with it to try and further your own goals and world view aims.

Palestine being the perfect example. I’ve already stated in at least two threads in here that I support my own governments stance on the Israel/Palestine possible solution, even though I didn’t vote them in.

I’ve read a lot from you about what gets your back up. Who do you vote for that can effect the world the way you would like?

Last edited:
I'd prefer Harris to win because Trump just talks shit all the time. But I'm under no illusions that she'll be any better than all the other lunatics that have been in charge of the asylum that is the USA .
She'll carry on supporting Israel, get the west involved in wars around the globe, and do jack shit about the appalling gun crime at home, all while celebrating the obscene wealth of people like Musk.

She absolutely destroyed him imo.

Are you concerned in any way about Trump flip flopping, or Trumps position on Israel?

Because you only seem bothered by Harris.

For a "Jill Stein" supporter I find that fascinating. People normally pretend to be libertarians when they're pimping for a Trump but don't want to admit it.

What part of not liking or supporting genocidal zionists, do you not understand...?

What part of not liking or supporting genocidal zionists, do you not understand...?
What I don't understand is why you continually criticise Harris, but give a free pass to Trump.

And continually spout Trump propaganda.

For someone that doesn't like or support genocidal zionists, it's seems really strange to me how much you're prepared to pimp for him.

Can I ask Bigga, given that you have no truck in the game either. You are not American and don’t have a vote.
I know it’s off topic, but who do you care about. And I don’t mean abstractly, the poor or the working classes, or the Palestinian people either for that matter, as admirable as that notion is.

What I’m asking is where have you got a vote and what do you constructively do with it to try and further your own goals and world view aims.

Palestine being the perfect example. I’ve already stated in at least two threads in here that I support my own governments stance on the Israel/Palestine possible solution, even though I didn’t vote them in.

I’ve read a lot from you about what gets your back up. Who do you vote for that can effect the world the way you would like?

A fairly decent question.

I'm old school and I like what Corbyn could have done if given the chance. We would not be supporting Israel in its free endeavour for the destruction of Palestinians. I believe he would have withdrawn from NATO in its guise of 'protecting' but really occupying oil rich countries and worked fair trade.

He would have raised the wage of working people, did fair taxation and protected the NHS. That was my iconic outlook, but dumb people got conned by the MSM and here we are.

Watching the US in political motion is like watching that happen all over again. To watch the lies told now being the same derivative of lies told before to get to the same result for the new voter.

Same shit, different day whilst people think the next neolib/ con will be marginally better than the one before.

There are posters on here that spoke of 'incremental change' from 10-12 years ago that still push that same shit now and nothing has, fundamentally, changed from then.

All that to say the nearest politicians to my values remains Corbyn and Stein.

A fairly decent question.

I'm old school and I like what Corbyn could have done if given the chance. We would not be supporting Israel in its free endeavour for the destruction of Palestinians. I believe he would have withdrawn from NATO in its guise of 'protecting' but really occupying oil rich countries and worked fair trade.

He would have raised the wage of working people, did fair taxation and protected the NHS. That was my iconic outlook, but dumb people got conned by the MSM and here we are.

Watching the US in political motion is like watching that happen all over again. To watch the lies told now being the same derivative of lies told before to get to the same result for the new voter.

Same shit, different day whilst people think the next neolib/ con will be marginally better than the one before.

There are posters on here that spoke of 'incremental change' from 10-12 years ago that still push that same shit now and nothing has, fundamentally, changed from then.

All that to say the nearest politicians to my values remains Corbyn and Stein.
Fair enough but have you ever been in a position to vote for either?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.