Kamala Harris

And if you had some Democratic starting runners on a level playing field...would you vote for Harris?
And why?
Genuine question again.
It would depend on the choices. I liked Steve Bullock of Montana a lot in 2020 but his campaign never got off the ground. Maybe Buttigieg or Whitmer? Newsom I have some issues with. I am sure there are others or could be.

If Harris hadn't picked up the baton by default then who would our American friends be voting for as the Democrat candidate?

Ironically, the 'Democratic' Party avoided actual democracy by shoo-ing in a candidate for a Pres who hasn't died (nor the 25th A being activated) and without actual testing. As we all saw, she failed her main test spectacularly, by not winning a single meaningful delegate in 2020.

Then, Oprah Winfrey has to lead her back to simple answers when being questioned in that little TV parade. She's terrible, but this is the Starmer situation again; not very smart and up against a lesser opponent.

Cheney endorsing Harris is essentially an 'anyone but Trump' endorsement, and it is nothing more than that.

Cheney knows just how bad Trump getting back in will be for the USA.

LOL!!!

CHENEY??? You remember Cheney, right? He's the guy that, essentially, helped the displaced immigrant situation in the world along, yeah?

The Devil Who Almost Became President...?

That guy...??

And if you had some Democratic starting runners on a level playing field...would you vote for Harris?
And why?
Genuine question again.
Your hypothetical lacks the information needed to answer it. Plus, being a hypothetical, it doesn’t require a response, especially when reality has already given us the answer.

He's not, correct.

But for Harris to be "proud" to accept his endorsement??

View attachment 132871
It’s hilarious to see so many arch conservatives coming out for the Democratic candidate for President!

You can really, objectively, tell just how bad Drumpf would be when you see how many former employees and Republicans are coming out of the woodwork to say “Please, don’t do this to America and the World!”

As the candidate, Harris should be proud of the number of Republicans who have openly spoken out in favor of her…even the ones despised by many of her supporters. The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.