Kamala Harris

Without saying it here in your post, are you one of the extremely delusional posters screaming how Trump would be an "existential threat to..." democracy/ life/ the universe/ whatever/ take your pick?? If you, like your Foggy Friend et al, believe this tell us what happened in the first tenure he had. I'm still here, like you, posting.

In a second term, a President no longer has to curry favor, as he is two-term limited…at least, that is, if he follows the Constitution.

This provides second term Presidents great latitude to use their powers with relative abandon. I use the term “relative,” even though we have never seen it heard of anyone like Trump before.

I ask as, by some weird hocus pocus cast by the neolibs/ cons via MSM talking points, we are on the actual brink of WW, which is an ACTUAL existential threat to life/ the world and you and many others believe you're the 'good guys' in this complicity.

Ah yes, let’s give appeasement a chance, shall we, because we ALL know he’s a puppet of Putin! Trump is a fucking coward who talks tough, but, like most cowards, shrinks in the face of actual strength.

Trump is an isolationist, because autocracy is an isolationist game, if looting the Treasury is your favorite parlor trick!

Ironically, as your thick Foggy Brained friend likes to put it you...

Are.

In.

A.

Death.

Cult.

And, I believe my Foggy Friend reserves such disdain for those stupid enough to abandon critical thought and side with the uneducated moron, and that is not me.

Perhaps your mirror is foggy?!

Last edited:
She's like a clown in a minefield.
She’s the “clown” who kicked an actual clown all over that minefield while he set off explosion after explosion!

Let’s talk about illegal immigrants stealing and eating domestic cats that are actually in the owner’s basement shall we?

BOOM!!!

Oops, there goes another she tossed him on!!

Did you here the one about crowd size?

BOOM!!!

Oops, there goes another one!!

Last edited:
Without saying it here in your post, are you one of the extremely delusional posters screaming how Trump would be an "existential threat to..." democracy/ life/ the universe/ whatever/ take your pick?? If you, like your Foggy Friend et al, believe this tell us what happened in the first tenure he had. I'm still here, like you, posting.

I ask as, by some weird hocus pocus cast by the neolibs/ cons via MSM talking points, we are on the actual brink of WW, which is an ACTUAL existential threat to life/ the world and you and many others believe you're the 'good guys' in this complicity.

Ironically, as your thick Foggy Brained friend likes to put it you...

Are.

In.

A.

Death.

Cult.
What happened in Trump’s first tenure?
For the first time in the history of the US, the outgoing president tried to prevent the peaceful handover of power.
1. With a riot.
2. With a full blown attempt to forge the states’ certificates.
You think he will just shrug his shoulders when he loses this time?

So much talk and not an answer in sight. You are too smart to be pretending not to understand the relevance of the question in context.
I understand it all, but, using terms you should understand because you used the words…the question HAS no relevance…in context!

And, EVERY VOTER has the chance to express their displeasure about her rise to the nomination in November, if they so choose. So far, only RWNJs, most of whom don’t realize the current nomination process is a modern phenomenon, seem concerned.

Here is a hint: It's not about Kamala. It is about the implied claim that this is about "saving democracy." Hence the question how come the party who loves Democracy so much couldn't do so by example?

You’re too intelligent to see this was not a normal situation, so the Party used what it had. If you don’t like how it happened, don’t vote for her. However, don’t pretend the concerns about Trump & democracy are anything to do with how Harris rose to lead the ticket. One is a fart in a bottle while the other is reaping the whirlwind!

Anyway, the answer to the question who voted for Kamala to represent the pro- democracy faction of America? Well, absolutely nobody! Not a single vote.

There is an irony here. A palace coup has occurred. And those who have committed the crime are lecturing us on saving democracy.

There is neither a palace nor a coup, but the obfuscation and finger pointing in any direction except at Trump is fun to watch!

Why are you concerned she is the nominee? Surely, if she has so egregiously “stolen democracy,” the Left AND Right will rise up against her to protect it, no?

Oh wait, that’s EXACTLY what is happening AGAINST TRUMP, NOT HARRIS!!!

What has everyone else got wrong, while you’ve seen right through it?! HAHAHA!

There is some level of mass self delusion here for sure

Indeed, and the whole world sees it…except the deluded. Look around…there’s one in every room. If you can’t find him, it’s you!

Oh and as a sidenote: Your respect is not requested or required.

Thank goodness for that! I didn’t want to be impolite by so obviously feigning it!

And, lastly, if this is you “partying” we are going to need more alcohol. Not for you, you’re wasted enough…but for the rest of us!

You appear to have hitched you entire anti-“Trump is a threat to democracy” argument on how Democrats picked a nominee when Biden dropped out. It’s a great party trick, but if you’re punch drunk enough to think there is ANY existential threat from that, then you really are not smart enough to be at this party…

OR

…you know exactly the FUD you are attempting to create, which is totally misplaced and being attempted on the wrong person, even if you might grab a simpleton or two along the way.

I spend my entire working life dealing with supposedly intelligent, politically naive, morons and there’s not a FOX talking point I have not heard or debunked, for fun, while buffing my nails!

As the E-Trade kids say in their Pickle Ball commercial. “Thanks for coming to our clinic. First one’s free!”

In a second term, a President no longer has to curry favor, as he is two-term limited…at least, that is, if he follows the Constitution.

This provides second term Presidents great latitude to use their powers with relative abandon. I use the term “relative,” even though we have never seen it heard of anyone like Trump before.

Ah yes, let’s give appeasement a chance, shall we, because we ALL know he’s a puppet of Putin! Trump is a fucking coward who talks tough, but, like most cowards, shrinks in the face of actual strength.

Trump is an isolationist, because autocracy is an isolationist game, if looting the Treasury is your favorite parlor trick!

And, I believe my Foggy Friends reserves such disdain for those stupid enough to abandon critical thought and side with the uneducated moron, and that is not me.

Perhaps your mirror is foggy?!

Interesting response.

At no point did you answer a relatively easy question, just threw back supposition to a future you have no clue about. Even worse, you fully sidestepped the brink of world war issue to shoot a 3 ptr, which turned into an air ball.

Hence my point about "weird hocus pocus cast by the neolibs/ cons via MSM talking points" that you display. It's like your whole view of WW3 is a disappearing trick because... Trump.

For the first time in the history of the US, the outgoing president tried to prevent the peaceful handover of power.
1. With a riot.
That’s not even the problem this time! This time he ISN’T the Oresudent, he’s just a domestic terrorist!

No, the real threat is what he’ll do if elected, KNOWING he’s the President and much of his power is traditional, not Constitutionally spelled out. He already believed Article I gave him carte blanche and now his handpicked Heritage Foundation (read Project 2025!) SCOTUS Justices have given him immunity from prosecution that he will test the limits of! That alone is enough to want a Democratic House, Senate & WhiteHouse to overturn with legislation!

1. With a riot.

Okay, please quote me the FULL context of his demanding a "riot" on 'J6'. Not in isolation like when MSM takes his "bloodbath" statement and uses the phrase far from where he used the term.

As for "forging certificates", can you show me where Trump asked for this to be done? Thanks.

Now, bearing in mind, I do not like either of the extremely poor candidates on show, what I won't allow is one side of the battle pretending it is 'above the fray' in the political system. In fact, I daresay the Dems are showing good signs of what it does in other countries for political suppression of opponents.

I understand it all, but, using terms you should understand because you used the words…the question HAS no relevance…in context!

And, EVERY VOTER has the chance to express their displeasure about her rise to the nomination in November, if they so choose. So far, only RWNJs, most of whom don’t realize the current nomination process is a modern phenomenon, seem concerned.

You’re too intelligent to see this was not a normal situation, so the Party used what it had. If you don’t like how it happened, don’t vote for her. However, don’t pretend the concerns about Trump & democracy are anything to do with how Harris rose to lead the ticket. One is a fart in a bottle while the other is reaping the whirlwind!

There is neither a palace nor a coup, but the obfuscation and finger pointing in any direction except at Trump is fun to watch!

Why are you concerned she is the nominee? Surely, if she has so egregiously “stolen democracy,” the Left AND Right will rise up against her to protect it, no?

Oh wait, that’s EXACTLY what is happening AGAINST TRUMP, NOT HARRIS!!!

What has everyone else got wrong, while you’ve seen right through it?! HAHAHA!

Indeed, and the whole world sees it…except the deluded. Look around…there’s one in every room. If you can’t find him, it’s you!

Thank goodness for that! I didn’t want to be impolite by so obviously feigning it!

And, lastly, if this is you “partying” we are going to need more alcohol. Not for you, you’re wasted enough…but for the rest of us!

You appear to have hitched you entire anti-“Trump is a threat to democracy” argument on how Democrats picked a nominee when Biden dropped out. It’s a great party trick, but if you’re punch drunk enough to think there is ANY existential threat from that, then you really are not smart enough to be at this party…

OR

…you know exactly the FUD you are attempting to create, which is totally misplaced and being attempted on the wrong person, even if you might grab a simpleton or two along the way.

I spend my entire working life dealing with supposedly intelligent, politically naive, morons and there’s not a FOX talking point I have not heard or debunked, for fun, while buffing my nails!

As the E-Trade kids say in their Pickle Ball commercial. “Thanks for coming to our clinic. First one’s free!”
Well, the remedy those who are upset about Democrats not protecting democracy by installing Kamala Harris as the candidate (it's not really "installing" -- there was a convention; she was was elected the nominee by the delegates, so same as every other candidate selected -- she just wasn't part of a primary, but had there been concerns, the delegates could have brought this up and supported others, but anyhow) is the same remedy those who are worried about Trump's disdain for the democratic process have: just vote against her and them.

Last edited:
Interesting response.

Wish I could say the same.

At no point did you answer a relatively easy question, just threw back supposition to a future you have no clue about.

I want you to hold that thought in your head for one second, OK…
Even worse, you fully sidestepped the brink of world war issue to shoot a 3 ptr, which turned into an air ball.

And use it here ^^^^

More FUD!

And, if I was actually concerned about WWIII, Trump is the LAST Chamberlain I’d want at the Resolute Desk!

He’d sell his Grandmother down the river for a buck!

Hence my point about "weird hocus pocus cast by the neolibs/ cons via MSM talking points" that you display. It's like your whole view of WW3 is a disappearing trick because... Trump.

Where have I expressed my view of WWIII?

It’s a nonsensical (and frankly, sexist) RWNJ talking point, because they THINK Trump is tough. He’s not, he’s a schoolyard bully who has always got away with it through blagging backed up by money.

On the world stage, when faced with ACTUAL SMART PEOPLE WITH REAL TOUGHNESS THEY CAN BACK UP, he’s a fawning sycophant looking for love and attention! “Please, guys, pick me! Pick me!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.