Kamala Harris

LOL!!

At no point did the rich poster indicate that the lawyer mate worked for the campaign earlier. He phrased it as HER lawyer and has now backtracked on his bestie's significance.

Basically, he's one of 20-30 of them on that campaign and he "happened" to be there via his firm, not sought out or anything.

See, also, his mate got 'tight' with Harris for a campaign. Not that he knew her before that, so this particular nonsense:

"Anyone who knows more about her personally than I do, post. Otherwise shut your mouth." is based on what...?

Does anyone remember this Foggy Brained dude dissecting any of Harris' past questionable policies? Cos I sure don't!

"Happy to discuss" her policies?

GTFOH when he's had PLENTY of chances beforehand!

Ahhhh...

Remember when I was saying, some time ago, that Black America has a particular viewpoint on Harris, not shared (or understood) by White America...?

Here, let two Black women explain it in more detail than I did. Enjoy...

Got to the point where they used the word authentic and gave up. Why should I listen to these people anymore than I should bother listening to white supremacists?

They're racists, who aren't smart enough to can't see why their antisystem politics that focuses so much on race will never succeed in a white majority country obsessed with race and polluted with racism.

I'm not a big fan of Harris. For several reasons.

1) She's a political creature - threw Biden under the bus in the campaign for US president; ruthlessly so and unwarranted - placing political future above all;
2) She's not particularly adept - she'll stumble in front of audiences time and again. This is not the type of politician I want running in a tight election against Trump or a Trump successor;
3) Harris isn't an inspiring figure - for me. She doesn't motivate me to go out and vote. Which, given point 2 above - doesn't inspire confidence.
===
If Ronald Regan were reborn today and were to run against Biden - I'd vote for Biden and hope he'd win - but if Regan won I'd be OK with that.

But now... It's Trump or some sort of Trump clone versus Biden or some centrist Democrat. If Biden/centrist alternative doesn't win the next presidential election... Democracy in America will likely die (how long this lasts I don't know).

And the death of Democracy in American - coupled with an unpredictable ego-maniac Trump in a second term in office - that's going to put strain on the entire world. No telling where that might lead.

Got to the point where they used the word authentic and gave up. Why should I listen to these people anymore than I should bother listening to white supremacists?

They're racists, who aren't smart enough to can't see why their antisystem politics that focuses so much on race will never succeed in a white majority country obsessed with race and polluted with racism.

I spoke of this a year ago and was shouted down that I'm not American and haven't been there regardless of how much Black content I had been consuming, so had a handle on it.

So, yes, you give up at the word "authentic" instead of listening and understanding the mindset/ position to understand the issue.

And, yes, dismiss the 'racist' Black women against a... Black... woman...

I can't explain it to you if you don't absorb anything, so keep treading water.

No skin off my nose.

I'm not a big fan of Harris. For several reasons.

1) She's a political creature - threw Biden under the bus in the campaign for US president; ruthlessly so and unwarranted - placing political future above all;
2) She's not particularly adept - she'll stumble in front of audiences time and again. This is not the type of politician I want running in a tight election against Trump or a Trump successor;
3) Harris isn't an inspiring figure - for me. She doesn't motivate me to go out and vote. Which, given point 2 above - doesn't inspire confidence.
===
If Ronald Regan were reborn today and were to run against Biden - I'd vote for Biden and hope he'd win - but if Regan won I'd be OK with that.

But now... It's Trump or some sort of Trump clone versus Biden or some centrist Democrat. If Biden/centrist alternative doesn't win the next presidential election... Democracy in America will likely die (how long this lasts I don't know).

And the death of Democracy in American - coupled with an unpredictable ego-maniac Trump in a second term in office - that's going to put strain on the entire world. No telling where that might lead.

Difficult, isn't it?

The Dems are fucked without their politician/ policy cookie cutter and said cutter keeps allowing (by design) the GOP back into power.

Your current voting parties are just a snake eating its own tail.

I spoke of this a year ago and was shouted down that I'm not American and haven't been there regardless of how much Black content I had been consuming, so had a handle on it.

So, yes, you give up at the word "authentic" instead of listening and understanding the mindset/ position to understand the issue.

And, yes, dismiss the 'racist' Black women against a... Black... woman...

I can't explain it to you if you don't absorb anything, so keep treading water.

No skin off my nose.

Yes and I have called you out on it before, I actually listened past that point to see the whole context of what they were saying and it was more than just saying that she wasn't seen as an authentic to other people in the community but fully agreeing with that belief, they then went on to remark that she was married to a white man and by implication presumably she is less of a black woman for that.

We don't really need to discuss why that's racist, do we?

Especially as black women and men before them have had to put up with being discriminated against for being in mixed race relationships.

And if I recall correctly you have said before that you were in relationship with a white woman, not sure if your kids are mixed race. What kind of views do you think they would have about that?

That’s why I wouldn't give them the time of day if I was in your shoes. But you do you.

Look who’s a parroting a Daily Mail, Tucker Carlson and Trump family minor talking point as if it’s important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.