Kamala Harris

Do you think that's what it is?

Are you OK?

You are the one who brought Goldbridge into the discussion and then feign being incredulous. It's simply a ridiculous stretch of argument.

As for me addressing someone else, why are you involved when he chooses to speak through another poster?

Cowardice at it's finest.

At least Foggy Brain pops his head up from his arse every so often. I have more respect for him for doing so, than the usual cowards that don't address me.

You are the one who brought Goldbridge into the discussion and then feign being incredulous. It's simply a ridiculous stretch of argument.

As for me addressing someone else, why are you involved when he chooses to speak through another poster?

Cowardice at it's finest.

At least Foggy Brain pops his head up from his arse every so often. I have more respect for him for doing so, than the usual cowards that don't address me.
Evidently not then. Carry on.

Notable that the threads on US politics have been taken over by people parroting partisan lies, which are then amplified and repeated by people rebutting them.

Exactly like US politics, in fact.

There is an ignore function.

Thank fuck for that. One of those creeps is enough for the world.
That's the thing about people on the left, they just can't see beyond their noses.

Some politicians are just talented beyond political ideology. Obama was one. Josh Shapiro is another. Both are Democrats. JD Vance is clearly another. No amount of name calling can change that

Not really a fan of Ekpunobi who has veered wildly from supporting the Dems to Trump to settling roughly in the middle-ish.

Here, she collates the Harris positions, back and forth. It's quite interesting for the neutral to absorb. I'm under no illusion that anyone pro-Harris will watch, at all.

Interesting...

Naija sister. Love her. Ekpunobi in America and Kemi Badenosh in England. You can't go wrong with these 2 Naija sisters

One of Bigga's biggest condemnations of the Current Democrat party is their assistance with Israel on the Mass Murder of children in Gaza and now Lebanon. He's every right to keep pointing this out which should supercede any other policy. The answer I keep reading is Trump will slaughter more (Which I'm in no doubt he will) But we shouldn't be letting this current administration off the hook for their atrocities. We have Two Party's led by Monsters.

Is she voting for Jill Stein instead?

I saw she got her patronising 5 mins on Maddow and I expect Maher will do the same before the election on real time.
She's a conservative. Like every American child who has been thru the school system, she was indoctrinated as a lefty. But have since reconsidered and mostly is evidence based now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.