Kamala Harris

You remind me a lot of Mark Goldbridge when he talks about City. Or Nick Harris, or Delaney.
At least Goldbridge is putting on an act.

I see him as hating all governments everywhere and has a compulsion to repeatedly point this out at Def Con 4.

If you don’t agree with him, then the insults fly.

He has no solutions, he just wants everybody to see how evil everything is and bring people down to his level of misery.

Probably more Russell Brand than Nick Harris, but I can see the comparison.

Is she voting for Jill Stein instead?

I saw she got her patronising 5 mins on Maddow and I expect Maher will do the same before the election on real time.

I think she's registered Independent. Not quite sure. I see Ana Kasparian has gone from Dem to Independent too.

Maybe a trend of duplicitous lies not being tolerated anymore? Who knows?!

At least Goldbridge is putting on an act.

I see him as hating all governments everywhere and has a compulsion to repeatedly point this out at Def Con 4.

If you don’t agree with him, then the insults fly.

He has no solutions, he just wants everybody to see how evil everything is and bring people down to his level of misery.

Probably more Russell Brand than Nick Harris, but I can see the comparison.

So, address me then, coward.

Okay, what have I said that's NOT true.

You have all the answers.

'The billionaire donor class rely on people EXACTLY like you, to keep the status quo in existence. ''

It's a lazy cliche and anyone can use it when it comes to politics, people will be saying this every election.

Okay, so I see you don't know who the donor class are.

Just say that.

It's all good, then.

wealthy individuals backing political parties is nothing new and will always be that way, you haven't opened a pandoras box here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.