Kamala Harris

Trump is shortening up again as Favourite now as the progressives in many of the swing states are not happy with Harris avoiding questions on the conflict. They are obviously not going to vote for Trump but seems they'll give Harris a wide berth too. She could clean up the Muslim and Progressive vote if she condemned Israel.

it will cost her!
She needs the Jewish money to outspend Trump. So she's stuck in a hard place. Cater to the far left of her party or to the moneybags and the corporate arm of her party.

The problem with VP Harris is that she doesn't have a natural base. Or better put her natural base is the far left of the Democratic party. She is a California Democrat. But she has to 'pretend betray' that side of the party to win the corporate money and centrust Dems/independents.

She keeps trying to signal to the far left that 'her values haven't changed.' But it seems they are not buying it. Especially, in light of Israel/Hamas/Lebanon which really isn't part of her wheelhouse.

If she can survive the Michigan revolt she should be fine and the battlefield will still end up being Pennsylvania. My home State. Too bad I don't live there anymore.

She needs the Jewish money to outspend Trump. So she's stuck in a hard place. Cater to the far left of her party or to the moneybags and the corporate arm of her party.

The problem with VP Harris is that she doesn't have a natural base. Or better put her natural base is the far left of the Democratic party. She is a California Democrat. But she has to 'pretend betray' that side of the party to win the corporate money and centrust Dems/independents.

She keeps trying to signal to the far left that 'her values haven't changed.' But it seems they are not buying it. Especially, in light of Israel/Hamas/Lebanon which really isn't part of her wheelhouse.

If she can survive the Michigan revolt she should be fine and the battlefield will still end up being Pennsylvania. My home State. Too bad I don't live there anymore.
Thanks for this insight.

Trump is a bigger **** than Harris/Biden and will no doubt be responsible for an even bigger death toll in the Middle East if he gets in. It still doesn't give the current administration a free pass on the wicked murderous crimes theve been part of. All because Congress is corrupted by Aipac money.
I'm not sure That's true. His history suggests he is more likely to bring calm. That said, I'm not convinced he or anyone else can stop what's already in motion.

Trump is a bigger **** than Harris/Biden and will no doubt be responsible for an even bigger death toll in the Middle East if he gets in. It still doesn't give the current administration a free pass on the wicked murderous crimes theve been part of. All because Congress is corrupted by Aipac money.
You do realise he was President for 4 years and didn't cause any wars. Yet Harris is part of the current regime that under 2 wars have started. I mean I don't like Trump anymore than the next person, but it's like people have amnesia and forget he already was in office, and did none of these things they are claiming he will.

lol what are you talking about?

Funny, innit? Palestine, Gaza, Lebanon all being attacked and civilians slaughtered. By politicians who are supported by the same big money interests.

You know, the microcosm of this action was Trump, himself, that used to donate to the Dems AND Republicans, cos he would get what he wanted either way.

Except he's funded the game and is now the player.

Stupid puppets voting for rights that could have and would been solved years ago. But certain 'problems' like codifying abortion into law are best not solved cos if you solve it, what else is there to get people mad enough to vote?

You do realise he was President for 4 years and didn't cause any wars. Yet Harris is part of the current regime that under 2 wars have started. I mean I don't like Trump anymore than the next person, but it's like people have amnesia and forget he already was in office, and did none of these things they are claiming he will.

I can agree with you on this but it’s not as simple as just vote stein. In current reality a vote for Stein IS a vote for trump/harris.

The system is infinitely flawed but I don’t begin to know the complexities of elections in a huge country like America or how to change it. Like some of our actual American posters have alluded, the country is essentially a continent of 50 small counties. It’s incredibly complex and diverse.

I do agree though, from a laypersons perspective, they need a better system and more options/representation.

Then you'll agree that to grow parties that can challenge the current duopoly, then voices shouldn't be frozen out. Let them stand and fall by their own policies.

So, if people were fine to vote against anti-war policies, let them.

But the money equals speech allowance for the uniparty in Dems and the GOP stops others offering more humanitarian policies as they fund more access to media than people based funding can.

5k max is what they should be allowed per company and then we'd see how they affect down ballot and major ballot races.

I think if you support kamala you are supporting kids being murdered , he has a long history of biden hating and now kamala , obsessed with those two and not what an utter **** the other option is , he will support israel as well, will he hate on trump then i wonder

Correct. You cannot split hairs on it, like you are attempting to do.

A phone call to stop or withhold funding would bring Netanyahu to heel, so explain why the US politicians are reluctant to do so?

Your blinkered view fails to see I regard the same view of BOTH parties, but I see the Wolf in Trump cos he's open in his intentions. It's the Dems that play dress up in Sheep clothing.

For some reason, you fail to see that.

I can agree with you on this but it’s not as simple as just vote stein. In current reality a vote for Stein IS a vote for trump/harris.

The system is infinitely flawed but I don’t begin to know the complexities of elections in a huge country like America or how to change it. Like some of our actual American posters have alluded, the country is essentially a continent of 50 small counties. It’s incredibly complex and diverse.

I do agree though, from a laypersons perspective, they need a better system and more options/representation.
She's also a Russian asset on top of all that

He shattered one of the cornerstones US democracy, the peaceful transfer of power. The ONLY reason his attempted coup failed is because Pence said no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.