Kamala Harris

Sorry for giving a damn about your mental health

You mind your own beeswax.

I have a problem as a Human Being with systems that ask the voter to look favourably on them for murdering others in foreign lands using our tax money, that our young have to pay back in the future.

You don't give a shit as long as you support women's right, cool? But miss me with your bullshit 'caring'.

She's a conservative. Like every American child who has been thru the school system, she was indoctrinated as a lefty. But have since reconsidered and mostly is evidence based now.

My problem with her, is that she backs Trump, going off your assertion on her.

But, at the same time, I understand her position, but it's different from mine.

She and I both see the Wolf and are wary of and call out the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

I just don't accept either form of Wolf.

The only option to her is trump lol

Reading your posts on mental health a while ago it was concern but whatever
You mind your own beeswax.

I have a problem as a Human Being with systems that ask the voter to look favourably on them for murdering others in foreign lands using our tax money, that our young have to pay back in the future.

You don't give a shit as long as you support women's right, cool? But miss me with your bullshit 'caring'.

That's the thing about people on the left, they just can't see beyond their noses.

Some politicians are just talented beyond political ideology. Obama was one. Josh Shapiro is another. Both are Democrats. JD Vance is clearly another. No amount of name calling can change that
I wasn't aware I was a person on the left. It's certainly not where I'd see myself on the political spectrum.

Vance is talented with words, albeit not constrained in any way by telling truth. If he was I suspect that he might find his spiel a bit more difficult to deliver.

I'm not sure what his talent has to do with me not wanting to see more like him in politics.

The only option to her is trump lol

Reading your posts on mental health a while ago it was concern but whatever

Because people like you are okay with the suppression of other voices like Stein in the US and Corbyn in the UK.

BOTH anti-war, both pro-Humanity.

"The only option to her..." is exactly what the war machine wants. You know nothing and don't WANT to know anything. Please stay that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.