Kamala Harris

Because people like you are okay with the suppression of other voices like Stein in the US and Corbyn in the UK.

BOTH anti-war, both pro-Humanity.

"The only option to her..." is exactly what the war machine wants. You know nothing and don't WANT to know anything. Please stay that way.
I can agree with you on this but it’s not as simple as just vote stein. In current reality a vote for Stein IS a vote for trump/harris.

The system is infinitely flawed but I don’t begin to know the complexities of elections in a huge country like America or how to change it. Like some of our actual American posters have alluded, the country is essentially a continent of 50 small counties. It’s incredibly complex and diverse.

I do agree though, from a laypersons perspective, they need a better system and more options/representation.

Hopefully this is going to force reconsideration for the Biden-Harris partnership:

View attachment 134661

Trump is shortening up again as Favourite now as the progressives in many of the swing states are not happy with Harris avoiding questions on the conflict. They are obviously not going to vote for Trump but seems they'll give Harris a wide berth too. She could clean up the Muslim and Progressive vote if she condemned Israel.

it will cost her!

I just question whether we are ready for a female leader of the free world despite Hilary laying much of the groundwork? At present Putin can more or less get away with annexing sovereign states without too many consequences. By January he may find himself in a position where for a few days every month, just getting the desert spoons and tea spoons mixed up in the cutlery draw or forgetting to put the bins out could start a global conflagration.
We've all been there.
We are definately ready for a women president , it is well over due

Trump is shortening up again as Favourite now as the progressives in many of the swing states are not happy with Harris avoiding questions on the conflict. They are obviously not going to vote for Trump but seems they'll give Harris a wide berth too. She could clean up the Muslim and Progressive vote if she condemned Israel.

it will cost her!
This is very concerning. So I decided to look up some data. Here’s some from Statista’s July 30, 2024 survey:

Most important issue for voters in the United States as of July 2024​

Conclusion based on this data? She should spend no time on this issue and neither should Trump relative to many, many other issues.

Also, what do you suppose happens to the Jewish vote in swing states?

This is very concerning. So I decided to look up some data. Here’s some from Statista’s July 30, 2024 survey:

Most important issue for voters in the United States as of July 2024​

Conclusion based on this data? She should spend no time on this issue and neither should Trump relative to many, many other issues.

Also, what do you suppose happens to the Jewish vote in swing states?
The Progressive and Muslim vote in the likes of Michigan is on another level to the Jewish vote. As I said some folk don't like a Goverment complicit in Mass Murder and will tell them that at the Ballot Box.

Where is your data? Show me.

Also, why aren't you arguing for Trump to do this?
Trump is a bigger **** than Harris/Biden and will no doubt be responsible for an even bigger death toll in the Middle East if he gets in. It still doesn't give the current administration a free pass on the wicked murderous crimes theve been part of. All because Congress is corrupted by Aipac money.

I just question whether we are ready for a female leader of the free world despite Hilary laying much of the groundwork? At present Putin can more or less get away with annexing sovereign states without too many consequences. By January he may find himself in a position where for a few days every month, just getting the desert spoons and tea spoons mixed up in the cutlery draw or forgetting to put the bins out could start a global conflagration.
We've all been there.
Common MSC don't do this. Lol. A female leader is not this issue. There have been 100s of female leaders. They didn't bleas because they were female. They led because they were very good. And there are some good ones who even failed to get to the top

We don't want a male or female leader. We want good leaders, period. Better yet we want good leaders with good policies. And if we are going to have a poor leader, let it be one that has good policies for fuck sake.

Fuck the sex of the leader.

Common MSC don't do this. Lol. A female leader is not this issue. There have been 100s of female leaders. They didn't bleas because they were female. They led because they were very good. And there are some good ones who even failed to get to the top

We don't want a male or female leader. We want good leaders, period. Better yet we want good leaders with good policies. And if we are going to have a poor leader, let it be one that has good policies for fuck sake.

Fuck the sex of the leader.
Gorlock for President!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.