Kamala Harris

Great early seventies band. Even pre Lizzy.

Edit: staying on track. I believe they’re one of Kamala’s favourites.
LOL even better.

Shows you how ignorant I am on Celtic rock bands as I thought their was only Thin Lizzy before and after.

We are mushrooms over here in Australia.

I trust Kamala will take inspiration from this song albeit don't know about you but using the word build in your slogan is a bit rich these days.

When has there been so much talk of a VP?

American politics, apart from the big ticket issues that affect the world, aren’t my thing as I think internal stuff is down to those who have to live with it.

From an outside POV, it just looks like an almighty internal war where one is trying to do the best for the States whilst the other is trying to do the best for themselves, regardless of what is actually happening on the ground.

While this happens, those who are trying to overthrow the US reign, keep stirring the pot and pushing the US further back.

The US are becoming a country that many want to do business but are not willing to follow at all costs. There are other contributors out there now, whatever their objectives.

President Kamala Harris now.

Albeit temporary as Biden going for a Colonoscopy.

When has there been so much talk of a VP?

American politics, apart from the big ticket issues that affect the world, aren’t my thing as I think internal stuff is down to those who have to live with it.

From an outside POV, it just looks like an almighty internal war where one is trying to do the best for the States whilst the other is trying to do the best for themselves, regardless of what is actually happening on the ground.

While this happens, those who are trying to overthrow the US reign, keep stirring the pot and pushing the US further back.

The US are becoming a country that many want to do business but are not willing to follow at all costs. There are other contributors out there now, whatever their objectives.
Cheney?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.