Kamala Harris

Which part your spelling and grammar or the fact that Harris is on the nose.

Do you know anything about her history in politics and how she got to be chosen as VP?

Stick to the matchday forum Kaz with respect.
With respect i follow american politics , i just cant be interested in you and bigga and your drivel

Which part your spelling and grammar or the fact that Harris is on the nose.

Do you know anything about her history in politics and how she got to be chosen as VP?

Stick to the matchday forum Kaz with respect.
With respect, unless your grammar is perfect, which your post wasn't, then you should probably steer clear of correcting others.

As you know, I’m not her biggest fan, largely due to her poor management skills rather than any other reason, but I’d bet a few dollars you can’t name one woman in a national leadership position with an approval rating once above 50 percent, let alone “many”, let alone without looking, let alone telling us when and why. Now do “black” and “from California.”

Come on.

We don’t agree on some political stuff, but don’t hyperbolize. She’s the VP. Either no one cares (Nelson Rockefeller), they’re the butt of jokes (Dan Quayle), or they’re placeholders for people their parties want out of local power for some reason (more the old days — Teddy Roosevelt, Richard Nixon, LBJ). Always they’re there as symbols to curry favor/votes for the President.
Julia Gillard , Julie Bishop and I haven't started with other democracies Fog like NZ for example as rocket could attest to.

Coming up Fog as JPM sang what the clip for clues.

Forget black Fog I am not a fan because of her history in politics and what she has achieved.

Enjoy the birthplace of that wonderful president or should I say marketeer Obama.

the good news is the Kamala thread has been exhumed.

With respect i follow american politics , i just cant be interested in you and bigga and your drivel
Then stay away if you are not interested kaz its pretty simple.

Give me a snap shot of her achievements without googling and without CNN speak.

As you know, I’m not her biggest fan, largely due to her poor management skills rather than any other reason, but I’d bet a few dollars you can’t name one woman in a national leadership position with an approval rating once above 50 percent, let alone “many”, let alone without looking, let alone telling us when and why. Now do “black” and “from California.”

Come on.

We don’t agree on some political stuff, but don’t hyperbolize. She’s the VP. Either no one cares (Nelson Rockefeller), they’re the butt of jokes (Dan Quayle), or they’re placeholders for people their parties want out of local power for some reason (more the old days — Teddy Roosevelt, Richard Nixon, LBJ). Always they’re there as symbols to curry favor/votes for the President.
I think he's a bit intimidated by a successful black woman.

I bet he couldn't name another deputy leader anywhere in the world other than maybe Australia.

With respect, unless your grammar is perfect, which your post wasn't, then you should probably steer clear of correcting others.
That's how you improve Phil1 , have you checked out how you fare in that department lately or have you sacked westy as your spellchecker.

She said the whole spiel was nonsense and I am calling her out on it and all she does is bring up her love child bigga again.

She just loves to be one of the crowd but hey why not she has no other reason to respond to every one of my posts with such critical thought processing to arrive at her actions.

That's the conundrum with you lot always settling for the trivial.

Perhaps because you wait for the enemy to appear before you circle.

At least Fog talks shop and focuses on substance even when he is off his game or misinterprets the real matter I refer to and hasn't read enough good books on satire and the human condition which is not often but we all fall victim to it.

I could post the same on your favourite thread and I wouldn't get a response least of from a teacher you like Phil1.

That's how you improve Phil1 , have you checked out how you fare in that department lately or have you sacked westy as your spellchecker.

She said the whole spiel was nonsense and I am calling her out on it and all she does is bring up her love child bigga again.

She just loves to be one of the crowd but hey why not she has no other reason to respond to every one of my posts with such critical thought processing to arrive at her actions.

That's the conundrum with you lot always settling for the trivial.

Perhaps because you wait for the enemy to appear before you circle.

At least Fog talks shop and focuses on substance even when he is off his game or misinterprets the real matter I refer to and hasn't read enough good books on satire and the human condition which is not often but we all fall victim to it.

I could post the same on your favourite thread and I wouldn't get a response least of from a teacher you like Phil1.
I would never correct anybodys grammar because I'm self aware enough to know mine is far from perfect.
Didn't bother with the rest of your shite.

I think he's a bit intimidated by a successful black woman.

I bet he couldn't name another deputy leader anywhere in the world other than maybe Australia.
Hey westy where have you been I have missed your Freudian speak.

Good to see you flushed out again when I make a rare appearance.

BTW I am still waiting for you to say anything outside your virtue signalling on this thread.

Do you still have me on ignore?

Speaking of leaders how many countries have had a female leader or deputy at the helm since 1920?

Are you really over 50 years of age?

Go on google it I dare you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.