Kamala Harris

she hasnt fucked up the world today , bigga will be disapointed
Spelling and grammar please kaz.

Kamala or Mrs 27 per cent as she is now known has been hidden well behind her laughs and bizarre games and rants she displays and might eventually visit the border to let off some steam for Joe given her the big job she keeps on avoiding to tackle but I have to give her some credit when she flew over the border to Guatemala to tell the Government to tell its citizens not to come to America because of climate change.

She has been hidden well on this forum by some.

I have never seen a VP rate so low for having done nothing while in the role for 9 months.

Imagine if she had to make a decision after all her focus groups said what colour clothes she should wear for her next CNN interview.

The population have already worked her out and most in the US don't give a jot who is in power blue or red and who wears the stripes.

At least Joe despises her more than most of us do.

Joe might need to do the odd pathology test but she should do a Mensa test.

it was fine to get rid of the orange man but as I have said America deserved the leadership they got.

Just as well their are some decent operatives pulling the strings behind them and Kerry ( a hopeless baffoon when it comes to bringing leadership and genuine hope to his country ) is given the fluff job as the go to man for climate change.

China , North Korea and Russia are sitting pretty smug at the moment so lets hope they don't go real rogue.

I have never seen a VP rate so low for having done nothing while in the role for 9 months.

Yes well she's a woman, and she's black, so her maximum approval rating is about 50%.

You've spelled it out yourself, she's not doing anything to merit a positive or negative rating. There's no reason for her polling to be so low apart from the fact she is who she is.

I'd love to see someone ask the 51% why they disapprove of her. Most would probably regurgitate whatever racist segment Tucker spewed last night.

Last edited:
Spelling and grammar please kaz.

Kamala or Mrs 27 per cent as she is now known has been hidden well behind her laughs and bizarre games and rants she displays and might eventually visit the border to let off some steam for Joe given her the big job she keeps on avoiding to tackle but I have to give her some credit when she flew over the border to Guatemala to tell the Government to tell its citizens not to come to America because of climate change.

She has been hidden well on this forum by some.

Imagine if she had to make a decision after all her focus groups said what colour clothes she should wear for her next CNN interview.

The population have already worked her out and most in the US don't give a jot who is in power blue or red and who wears the stripes.

At least Joe despises her more than most of us do.

Joe might need to do the odd pathology test but she should do a Mensa test.

it was fine to get rid of the orange man but as I have said America deserved the leadership they got.

Just as well their are some decent operatives pulling the strings behind them and Kerry ( a hopeless baffoon when it comes to bringing leadership and genuine hope to his country ) is given the fluff job as the go to man for climate change.

China , North Korea and Russia are sitting pretty smug at the moment so lets hope they don't go real rogue.
Nonsense as usual

Yes well she's a woman, and she's black, so her maximum approval rating is about 50%.

You've spelled it out yourself, she's not doing anything to merit a positive or negative rating. There's no reason for her polling to be so low apart from the fact she is who she is.

I'd love to see someone ask the 51% why they disapprove of her. Most would probably regurgitate whatever racist segment Tucker spewed last night.

What was Mike Pence's approval rating?

I disagree many a woman in high office has had an approval rating well above 50 per cent beyond the usual novel reasons.

She currently has a much lower rating the Sleepy Joe and the reasons go well beyond her gender and skin colour.

I would rather ask the 28 per cent and sliding if that is at possible why they think she is performing well in her role.

Nonsense as usual
Which part your spelling and grammar or the fact that Harris is on the nose.

Do you know anything about her history in politics and how she got to be chosen as VP?

Stick to the matchday forum Kaz with respect.

I disagree many a woman in high office has had an approval rating well above 50 per cent beyond the usual novel reasons.

She currently has a much lower rating the Sleepy Joe and the reasons go well beyond her gender and skin colour.

I would rather ask the 28 per cent and sliding if that is at possible why they think she is performing well in her role.
As you know, I’m not her biggest fan, largely due to her poor management skills rather than any other reason, but I’d bet a few dollars you can’t name one woman in a national leadership position with an approval rating once above 50 percent, let alone “many”, let alone without looking, let alone telling us when and why. Now do “black” and “from California.”

Come on.

We don’t agree on some political stuff, but don’t hyperbolize. She’s the VP. Either no one cares (Nelson Rockefeller), they’re the butt of jokes (Dan Quayle), or they’re placeholders for people their parties want out of local power for some reason (more the old days — Teddy Roosevelt, Richard Nixon, LBJ). Always they’re there as symbols to curry favor/votes for the President.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.