Kamala Harris

I would never correct anybodys grammar because I'm self aware enough to know mine is far from perfect.
Didn't bother with the rest of your shite.
Goody goody gumdrops and its shit not shite I trust that's you done for the day no go and follow the MOB.

With respect i follow american politics , i just cant be interested in you and bigga and your drivel
Well if you do then you will know all about Kamala without having to use the site that without public donations you wouldn't be checking out after you read this post KAZ.

Hey westy where have you been I have missed your Freudian speak.

Good to see you flushed out again when I make a rare appearance.

BTW I am still waiting for you to say anything outside your virtue signalling on this thread.

Do you still have me on ignore?

Speaking of leaders how many countries have had a female leader or deputy at the helm since 1920?

Are you really over 50 years of age?

Go on google it I dare you.
I'm waiting for you to post anything at all that isn't total bollocks.

Have you thought of another deputy leader yet - anywhere in the world? Without googling.

Julia Gillard , Julie Bishop and I haven't started with other democracies Fog like NZ for example as rocket could attest to.

Coming up Fog as JPM sang what the clip for clues.

Forget black Fog I am not a fan because of her history in politics and what she has achieved.

Enjoy the birthplace of that wonderful president or should I say marketeer Obama.

the good news is the Kamala thread has been exhumed.
In America. Not in America.

I'm waiting for you to post anything at all that isn't total bollocks.

Have you thought of another deputy leader yet - anywhere in the world? Without googling.
What you lied about your age westy shame on you.

What isn't bollocks is you are up to 23691 , scary and depressing for someone your age but bollocks no , unless you have rigged your post count.

Ok just to please you Carola Schouten but only because she was the answer to a politics trivia session I attend at the Knox every Thursday and she has a much better approval rating than Kamala and has been in the job longer than Harris should be.

What that has to do with Kamala being on the nose escapes me but I am sure you can explain yourself.

I think you might have mentioned once on this thread she has been placed in a position of ressonsibility for the border crisis which seems to have ballooned somewhat since the sociopathic orange man was CCN'd out of office.

Has she been to the border yet or is it nothing to see here because I want to teach budding actors a thing or two about the great American dream for a wonderful photoshoot and you tube affair.

What do you know about Australian politics westy are you an avid student ?

Good to see a little bit of self awareness there Bogy, now that you've finally accepted your posts are shit.
As I said before westy irony is lost on you , I have just posted another beauty for you to same old same old.

Let us see if you can address the expository.

As I said before westy irony is lost on you , I have just posted another beauty for you to same old same old.

Let us see if you can address the expository.
Not really interested in any more inane dialogue with you.
Stick your expository in the same place as your suppository. It's where it belongs.

Not really interested in any more inane dialogue with you.
Stick your expository in the same place as your suppository. It's where it belongs.
You keep saying that westy but your love for me knows no bounds.

its your expository I was interested in.

Why are you so miserable and shirty all the time did someone steal your IQ when you were a wee lad and promise to return it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.