Kamala Harris

It should also be interesting if anyone starts looking into Act Blue over funding for Harris, and the 'supposedly' many hundreds of thousands of 'individuals' donating. Many of them thousands of times, without ever knowing of it ?

What's your point in all this? Are you trying to claim that Harris is more morally corrupt than Trump in order to justify you being stupid enough to vote for the narcissistic orange-faced ****?

Firstly, they are BOTH narcissistic. Both don't have great records.

But the current lauding and coronation of Kueen Kamala without investigation is a huge problem in MSM. Didn't you watch Tulsi Gabbard body and destroy her on the debate stage as she couldn't defend her state record in 2020??

The Dems need to hold an open primary for the actual best candidate.

I didn't "rephrase" your words. You found a reason why it may have been a good reason for her actions, therefore you made a 'plausible deniability' case for those actions.
Your accusing me of taking a certain stance where im seeking for reasons to justify actions ... which you have found condemnable.

But why are they condemnable? Thats the question i asked, i would like more per-case details.

Not that i was even seeking reasons to justify her actions on those per case matters to begin with, rather that i found it suspect that she would have continued her career as DA so long if her actions and decisions had been outright illegal.

Its a reasonable question to ask on allegations that she went outside the legal bounds of her job, if such allegations are true then why didnt it have any legal consequences till now and why does it only come up for review when she is in the position of presidential candidate?

You cant just make allegations that you took from oppinion pieces, and then scrutinize people as if they are willfully ignoring or justifying them if they scrutinize the correctness of the provided information.

I was waiting for some clown to say this at some point...

You don't have the first clue how the fairly modern 'Russia' propaganda started!! I'll clue you in, linked to the recent outage worldwide. Same guy! But, that's my research.

You stick with "Russian misinformation".

Not talking to you again today.
Get your tongue out of Trump’s arse.

Seems like a great source of information, how do you always find these people?

Aren't you interested in why ALL the journos talking about Dem issues are involved in 'sexual predatory' behaviour like Julian Assange, yet actual accounting for being in contact with real life predators like Epstein are ignored...?

Your accusing me of taking a certain stance where im seeking for reasons to justify actions ... which you have found condemnable.

But why are they condemnable? Thats the question i asked, i would like more per-case details.

Not that i was even seeking reasons to justify her actions on those per case matters to begin with, rather that i found it suspect that she would have continued her career as DA so long if her actions and decisions had been outright illegal.

Its a reasonable question to ask on allegations that she went outside the legal bounds of her job, if such allegations are true then why didnt it have any legal consequences till now and why does it only come up for review when she is in the position of presidential candidate?

You cant just make allegations that you took from oppinion pieces, and then scrutinize people as if they are willfully ignoring or justifying them if they scrutinize the correctness of the provided information.

As I said; on my return.

Enjoy your day, sir.

What's your point in all this? Are you trying to claim that Harris is more morally corrupt than Trump in order to justify you being stupid enough to vote for the narcissistic orange-faced ****?

That's a well thought out appraisal of the candidates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.