Kamala Harris

Wow...

I don't think I could have been more stunned to find someone write that her 'illegal' and 'unjustifiable' reasoning to keep nonviolent prisoners beyond their term as possibly acceptable. That's real pretzel reasoning!

As for Amazon, I did not state the book could not be found at smaller distributors, but I asked why the biggest bookstore in the world online took it off their buying option.
Maybe because the author is a propagandist for Russia?

I don't think I could have been more stunned to find someone write that her 'illegal' and 'unjustifiable' reasoning to keep nonviolent prisoners beyond their term as possibly acceptable. That's real pretzel reasoning!

Well to be fair, in order for you to make the argument that uberhaupt she did something illegal, i would hope that you could present more source material than just opinion pieces. It's a bit premature for you to to rephrase my words as if i find illegal or unjustifyable actions acceptable (which i dont, no'r ever said i did) when really im making a more neutral impression that mainly flows out of really having too few information.

You give us the oppinion pieces, you arnt giving us the "actual smoking gun" in detail.

Last edited:
As for Amazon, I did not state the book could not be found at smaller distributors, but I asked why the biggest bookstore in the world online took it off their buying option.

Ask Jeff bezos?

I'm not sure why the question is presented to us, we sure aint going to be able to give a definitive answer, no'r do we need to assume that it is in any way relevant.

Maybe because the author is a propagandist for Russia?

I was waiting for some clown to say this at some point...

You don't have the first clue how the fairly modern 'Russia' propaganda started!! I'll clue you in, linked to the recent outage worldwide. Same guy! But, that's my research.

You stick with "Russian misinformation".

Not talking to you again today.

You don't have the first clue how the fairly modern 'Russia' propaganda started!! I'll clue you in, linked to the recent outage worldwide. Same guy! But, that's my research.

Guys a shill who has his tongue up little vlads arse.

Tumblr_mg5p1gGjv11qap9gno1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Well to be fair, in order for you to make the argument that uberhaupt she did something illegal, i would hope that you could present more source material than just opinion pieces. It's a bit premature for you to to rephrase my words as if i find illegal or unjustifyable actions acceptable (which i dont, no'r ever said i did) when really im making a more neutral impression that mainly flows out of really having too few information.

You give us the oppinion pieces, you arnt giving us the "actual smoking gun" in detail.

I didn't "rephrase" your words. You found a reason why it may have been a good reason for her actions, therefore you made a 'plausible deniability' case for those actions.

When I get back from my hiatus, in a couple of days, I'll present; fair's fair.

But with that said, all the nuggets are there for you to find before I get back.

What's your point in all this? Are you trying to claim that Harris is more morally corrupt than Trump in order to justify you being stupid enough to vote for the narcissistic orange-faced ****?

Guys a shill who has his tongue up little vlads arse.

That just means Bernie Sanders is also a Russian shill cos he's had visits to Russia too!

You're actually saying journalists, like 'The Grayzone', 'Electronic Intifada', cannot be believed at all because they don't work for MSM.

You may question the journalist, but he presents a factual record of Harris that you haven't bothered looking into.

That just means Bernie Sanders is also a Russian shill cos he's had visits to Russia too!

You're actually saying journalists, like 'The Grayzone', 'Electronic Intifada', cannot be believed at all because they don't work for MSM.

You may question the journalist, but he presents a factual record of Harris that you haven't bothered looking into.

Seems like a great source of information, how do you always find these people?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.