Kamala Harris

So, you dismiss the Working Class view? Okay, cool.

Without endorsing anything, you pose your question from a false position of equivalency! You wrote it and didn't register?? To "accuse" doesn't mean factual. Anybody can point a finger, even to you. What you should be bothered about is 'facts' as 'facts' are impartial to 'emotion' which is prevalent on BM.

Her record against the Black community is exceedingly poor, but because someone from the community itself speaks as an advocate for and from the community, it's dismissed because... MSM.
What a bizarre view. That concoction of words is beyond me.

Here's a Bazaar view. 40,000 black women can't be wrong, can they? Or are they MSM?

Here's a Bazaar view. 40,000 black women can't be wrong, can they? Or are they MSM?

I think the Trump supporters are worried with their disinformation and hate campaign going into full swing soon.

Anyway, opinion at the ground, not the spinning MSM...

I don't think Trump needs to do too much.

Her record will be front and centre soon enough.

I dont see a smoking gun yet, im 15 minutes in this video and wish the host would get on with it already and show us the more dammaging things. Oh she is a centrist candidate, oh as DA she also prosecuted black people ... idk that video is not getting to the point hard with any incriminating evidence though

Honestly that she is an establishment candidate who for a fair degree will campaign on not being Trump is nothing surprizing. What is more importnat imho is that she has a legal background and the current ellections besides what is to be done after it takes a very heavy justice agenda. With the Supreme court out of control, that DA profile has some strategic value into stopping the judicial collapse of the US.

Anyway back to the vide then? Hope this isnt all lost time ...

Last edited:
I dont see a smoking gun yet, im 15 minutes in this video and wish the host would get on with it already and show us the more dammaging things. Oh she is a centrist candidate, oh as DA she also prosecuted black people ... idk that video is not getting to the point hard with any incriminating evidence though
The far right keep saying they have a smoking gun or proof of stuff but never ever reveal it. Guilliani and Lindell constantly say they have voter fraud proof but never ever share it. Just constantly grifting cash from the foolish.

All I know is, I’d prefer a sane person running the USA than a convicted felon, psychopath, Fascist Putin enabler & someone mentality degrading like Trump, it’s that simple.
Useful summary that cuts through all the disingenuous bullshit on this thread. Frankly, for all Harris's faults, they pale into insignificance when set against the existential threat to democracy posed by the prospect of a second Trump term. Occam's Razor right there.

Okay, whatever. You're missing the context of her record.

All you're doing is posting the popular view. Black women uplifting a 'woman of colour' who, herself, until the last few years cited herself as Indian American as she not African American. Who knew that was going to happen.

It's fine.

We'll see what happens when her record is flayed open for view, like taking 5x more money from AIPAC in her support for Israel.

We'll see.

Honestly that she is an establishment candidate who for a fair degree will campaign on not being Trump is nothing surprizing. What is more importnat imho is that she has a legal background and the current ellections besides what is to be done after it takes a very heavy justice agenda. With the Supreme court out of control, that DA profile has some strategic value into stopping the judicial collapse of the US.

Anyway back to the vide then? Hope this isnt all lost time ...

Oh... a 'smoking gun' like her holding on to the release of nonviolent Black prisoners who had legally finished their term?

She

"repeatedly and openly defied U.S. Supreme Court orders to reduce overcrowding in California prisons while serving as the state’s attorney general, according to legal documents reviewed. Working in tandem with Gov. Jerry Brown, Harris and her legal team filed motions that were condemned by judges and legal experts as obstructionist, bad-faith, and nonsensical, at one point even suggesting that the Supreme Court lacked the jurisdiction to order a reduction in California’s prison population.

"Observers worried that the behavior of Harris’s office had undermined the very ability of federal judges to enforce their legal orders at the state level, pushing the federal court system to the brink of a constitutional crisis. This extreme resistance to a Supreme Court ruling was done to prevent the release of fewer than 5,000 nonviolent offenders, whom multiple courts had cleared as presenting next to no risk of recidivism or threat to public safety".

The Full Article...

Yes, no issues with Harris' record at all. Interesting that there's a dearth of impartial/ objective views on Harris in any reasonable page searches. The book "Kamala Harris & The Future of America: An Essay in Three Parts" has been taken off Amazon book listing.

One should question the reasoning.

You know, just on the particular of what is written there, one has to question whether it is deemed Harris did "something morally objectionable" or "exceeded/broke the law". As i look upon the details of what is written there it seems Harris did things she legally could do but were not with unanimous agreement as to that being the just course of action, and so the criticism might pertain more as to how people in that position should act and what legal recommendations they should follow rather than how the law limits their authority and how she might have broken the law in doing her job. Frankly if the latter was the case then she likely would not have stayed in position i reckon, so it seems to me that "harsh as her decisions might have been" that she might be able to justify all that as the kind of decisions that were up to her choice to make and which she made in good conciounce.

Now granted, that might create some detterent among certain voters to vote for her, if indeed she is not deemed "on their side", but i think many of those won't find a better alternative in Trump au contraire so ....

The book "Kamala Harris & The Future of America: An Essay in Three Parts" has been taken off Amazon book listing.

One should question the reasoning.

Ask Amazon? On the link below you can find it on bol.com, there are plenty of other places too.

You know, just on the particular of what is written there, one has to question whether it is deemed Harris did "something morally objectionable" or "exceeded/broke the law". As i look upon the details of what is written there it seems Harris did things she legally could do but were not with unanimous agreement as to that being the just course of action, and so the criticism might pertain more as to how people in that position should act and what legal recommendations they should follow rather than how the law limits their authority and how she might have broken the law in doing her job. Frankly if the latter was the case then she likely would not have stayed in position i reckon, so it seems to me that "harsh as her decisions might have been" that she might be able to justify all that as the kind of decisions that were up to her choice to make and which she made in good conciounce.

Now granted, that might create some detterent among certain voters to vote for her, if indeed she is not deemed "on their side", but i think many of those won't find a better alternative in Trump au contraire so ....

Ask Amazon? On the link below you can find it on bol.com, there are plenty of other places too.

Wow...

I don't think I could have been more stunned to find someone write that her 'illegal' and 'unjustifiable' reasoning to keep nonviolent prisoners beyond their term as possibly acceptable. That's real pretzel reasoning!

As for Amazon, I did not state the book could not be found at smaller distributors, but I asked why the biggest bookstore in the world online took it off their buying option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.