Kamala Harris

He seems only interested in persuing allegation brought by oppinion pieces which he desires we accept at face value. When asked to strengten those allegations in a more detailed fashion beyond just oppinion pieces, he argues we just have to "look it up" and leaves?

Its always functional, in order to make a STRONG argument (or allegation) that you persue it with proof and vigor, more so than with "the proof is somewhere out there now im gone bye bye".

I agree with you on the poll numbers.

Whether it comes from 'Fox News' or 'CNN/ MSNBC' is highly immaterial, though. The poll isn't important. Her record as Gov is. Her record of not winning her own state in her original Pres push, is.

And, much like Biden, she's being ushered into a position without fair or true challenge. I thought 'democracy' was important?!!
How was Biden "ushered into a position without fair or true challenge"?

He went through the primary process in 2020,and won by a huge margin.

He seems only interested in pursuing allegation brought by opinion pieces which he desires we accept at face value. When asked to strengthen those allegations in a more detailed fashion beyond just opinion pieces, he argues we just have to "look it up" and leaves?

Its always functional, in order to make a STRONG argument (or allegation) that you pursue it with proof and vigor, more so than with "the proof is somewhere out there now im gone bye bye".

Yeah like this

They both have flaws, but Harris is controlled by the Democrat scum, whereas Trump is controlling the republican scum.
I think neither are remotely as evil as the parties they represent.

They both have flaws, but Harris is controlled by the Democrat scum, whereas Trump is controlling the republican scum.
I think neither are remotely as evil as the parties they represent.

I can certaintly levy plenty of criticism to both party's, especially in the sense that all the 2 party monopolization and the gerrymandering and the Supreme court manipulation hasnt exactly left the USA as the most stablest or most representative of democracies i would say. I have my own ideals as what would be required in changes to the electoral system in the US to make it more democratic.

Heres the thing, i certainly think the US can use someone with a fair legal background to reign in the supreme court. Its getting rediculous afterall, if the US is going to loose its footing as a lawfull nation then everything is possible.
While the situation is FAAAR from ideal (and trump is also a symptom of the dire state of US politics) the likely first priority to stabilize the country and put it on the right track lies on the level of law,order & justice in the US, imho. This is a race between a former DA and a convicted fellon for a post that the SC has deemed is beyond legal boundries now, this distinction is not lost on most.

I can certaintly levy plenty of criticism to both party's, especially in the sense that all the 2 party monopolization and the gerrymandering and the Supreme court manipulation hasnt exactly left the USA as the most stablest or most representative of democracies i would say. I have my own ideals as what would be required in changes to the electoral system in the US to make it more democratic.

Heres the thing, i certainly think the US can use someone with a fair legal background to reign in the supreme court. Its getting rediculous afterall, if the US is going to loose its footing as a lawfull nation then everything is possible.
While the situation is FAAAR from ideal (and trump is also a symptom of the dire state of US politics) the likely first priority to stabilize the country and put it on the right track lies on the level of law,order & justice in the US, imho. This is a race between a former DA and a convicted felon for a post that the SC has deemed is beyond legal boundaries now, this distinction is not lost on most.

Trump's conviction was an extreme use of the legal system to prevent an "outsider", returning to office. Clinton was guilty of perjury while in office.
There are some that think the dire state of US politics has everything to do with who came before Trump, even Obama passed more laws restricting the "free press" than most of the previous presidents.

Harris, both Clinton,Obama both Bush's and Reagan were company men, or as Bill Burr put "made men", but it's not my country, what I would say is if a country doesn't have proportional representation as the core of its electoral process, it will always be a mess.

Trump's conviction was an extreme use of the legal system to prevent an "outsider", returning to office.

Trumps convictions didnt go far enough if you ask me, and it was up to a SC that he stacked to his favor to come to his aid. I really cannot look differently to Trump than an outright fascist at this point to be fair given his methods, albeit "a dangerous fool" at that to boot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.