Kamala Harris

A "legendary cop-out" of attending my son's wedding for a fucking discussion with you??

Clown!

Maybe you should refrain from posting highly contiguous or controversial arguments that you wont have time to defend, there is an observable tendency for some to make ridiculous claims and then argue they shall post all their evidence ..later which in such cases often amounts to trolling, so i think im justified in pressing upon such argumentation for the sake of the discussion. You are instead using my reaction to act victimized and take it as a justification to launch an insult. I'm ... impressed, even though i thought that atleast for argument sake it would be reasonable to press on. So what about your argument? Wasnt your argument the point, and regardless of that comment and the intermezzo you can just "go against that argument of cop-out" by going further into your previous argument now? Why, if you feel confident about your argument, dont you opt for a form of comeback where you "lay it in on me"? Seems like a better option than having to insult me. Or is this rather something you'd also use as to get out from under the argument?? Because that would be a ...

Please dont mistaken me being crtitical in argumentation to me being personal though. On a personal level i hope you had so much fun on the wedding that the oppinions of a few bluemooners could hardly even phase you. I kinda dont get your edgy behaviour.

So, lets just get back to the original argument instead? Or maybe you rather let it go altogether?

Last edited:
Maybe you should refrain from posting highly contiguous or controversial arguments that you wont have time to defend, there is an observable tendency for some to make ridiculous claims and then argue they shall post all their evidence ..later which in such cases often amounts to trolling, so i think im justified in pressing upon such argumentation for the sake of the discussion. You are instead using my reaction to act victimized and take it as a justification to launch an insult. I'm ... impressed, even though i thought that atleast for argument sake it would be reasonable to press on. So what about your argument? Wasnt your argument the point, and regardless of that comment and the intermezzo you can just "go against that argument of cop-out" by going further into your previous argument now? Why, if you feel confident about your argument, dont you opt for a form of comeback where you "lay it in on me"? Seems like a better option than having to insult me. Or is this rather something you'd also use as to get out from under the argument?? Because that would be a ...

Please dont mistaken me being crtitical in argumentation to me being personal though. On a personal level i hope you had so much fun on the wedding that the oppinions of a few bluemooners could hardly even phase you. I kinda dont get your edgy behaviour.

So, lets just get back to the original argument instead? Or maybe you rather let it go altogether?
Bigga and victim are often interchangeable terms.

And by the way, he called me a terrible parent because I had the temerity to share my anti-Trumpian beliefs with my (LGTBQ) child.

Last edited:

Do you know I started crafting a response to you yesterday as my ego for tough discussion was in play wanting to show info I had.

And then @Scottyboi dropped that simple msg above. He was absolutely correct. Responding to you when I'm still on a high from my son's wedding would have took me right of of it and I don't want that, so I thank him for that.

Right now, I'm good to let her record be explored by the media that will rather than the media that won't. And I apologise for calling you a 'clown' in that moment.

As for Foggy's response to about me, he skews what happened for his faux outrage. At no point did I call him a 'bad parent' and he could never produce that quote as I haven't said those words to anyone in 20 years of being on BM.

What he continues to misconstrue, is me saying to him why doesn't he present to his child the naked facts of Dems and the GOP and let them critically think for themselves and discuss things rather than spoon feed opinion. I was explaining how I do the same with my lad, so he had an informed opinion about the political landscape. I don't craft my kids in the image of my thinking; we discuss all things, right or wrong based of what they know and question. We teach other and learn from each other as time goes on.

He took the hump. Okay, so be it.

That's one apology.

Only 30,899 left to go.

You had a chance to dispute my version of events but went with a non sequitur for reasons unknown.

You could tell the board if what I said was true or not because your first response to me, directly, shows no dispute with my version.

I don't expect you will, but I will say again I did not call you the 'bad parent' misquote you have such a hang up on.

You had a chance to dispute my version of events but went with a non sequitur for reasons unknown.

You could tell the board if what I said was true or not because your first response to me, directly, shows no dispute with my version.

I don't expect you will, but I will say again I did not call you the 'bad parent' misquote you have such a hang up on.
I am quite sure our exchange was deleted, like 75% of your posts are. Because you’ve been an absolute dick and a half to nearly everyone here save a few, repeatedly.

But that’s okay. I’ll pit my credibility against yours any day, as a poster, and on this particular thread, as an American who actually has a stake in the outcome of all of this, while you denigrate any and all opposition however you can to the fat white grifting narcissist we are busy attempting to save our country from.

Go enjoy your grandchildren.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.