Kamala Harris

And if you lived in a swing state and deliberately abstained, you'd deserve what you got.

It's not clever and it's not principled. It's just pigheaded.
Hence why I'm voting Trump. Was pigheaded the last time around.

And if you lived in a swing state and deliberately abstained, you'd deserve what you got.

It's not clever and it's not principled. It's just pigheaded.

If the two politicians are both funded by a genocidal state that willfully takes the lives of innocents, that would be a 'single issue' vote I'd support and understand abstaining.

If you're okay with getting healthcare whilst your gov supports a country slaughtering others, denying them important care in hospitals, which they also destroyed, do your thing.

Not me.

If the two politicians are both funded by a genocidal state that willfully takes the lives of innocents, that would be a 'single issue' vote I'd support and understand abstaining.

If you're okay with getting healthcare whilst your gov supports a country slaughtering others, denying them important care in hospitals, which they also destroyed, do your thing.

Not me.

I guess this means you don't use the NHS or public services in the UK?

I've worked out that you just use the political forum to blow off steam. You don't really believe the incoherent and contradictory stuff that you come out with.

I guess this means you don't use the NHS or public services in the UK?

I've worked out that you just use the political forum to blow off steam. You don't really believe the incoherent and contradictory stuff that you come out with.

It's a stupid comment.

I pay taxes towards everything here. I have a choice to vote for these people and choose not to.

Not sure why you bother to play 'catch-them-out' when my paying taxes has nothing to do with my vote.

Please re-direct your 'intellect' somewhere else.

Thanks.

I think she has stepped up brilliantly. That bonespurs coward, has shat it from debating her, which is a great pity. I would have paid good money to watch her dissect, that sack of shit.

Let’s hope she keeps it going, Trump playing the racist card is beyond belief. Pure hatred, that’s all he spews. It shows you what a bunch of scumbags those Evangelicals are. 90% back him.

If only the Rapture was real, but then again, if it was, Jesus, as I was taught, only the good bits though, would send everyone of those people to a very hot place. If only.

Kamala you need to defeat him. If you don’t, we are all fucked. Just saying,

It's a stupid comment.

I pay taxes towards everything here. I have a choice to vote for these people and choose not to.

Not sure why you bother to play 'catch-them-out' when my paying taxes has nothing to do with my vote.

Please re-direct your 'intellect' somewhere else.

Thanks.

Taxes also covers medical care for some people in the US. So you appear to have caught yourself out.

Your line of reasoning results in American parents allowing their children to die as a protest against the federal government's support for Israeli genocide. That's cultism.

Would you continue to abstain in the UK. if a far right government threatened to take power and then remove your rights and deport 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation non white immigrants?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.