Kamala Harris

Right now, I'm good to let her record be explored by the media that will rather than the media that won't. And I apologise for calling you a 'clown' in that moment.

Thats fine, and kudos to you to adress your previous remark, i respect that.
As for Foggy's response to about me, he skews what happened for his faux outrage. At no point did I call him a 'bad parent' and he could never produce that quote as I haven't said those words to anyone in 20 years of being on BM.

What he continues to misconstrue,...

I'm not going to take a position in that, i havnt been involved and its not up to me to react to much of that, i didnt react to Foggy's response when he made it either. Not that i cant be swayed to have some impression on a poster depending on the feedback of some others but its usually not something to "act on" too fast.

I am quite sure our exchange was deleted, like 75% of your posts are. Because you’ve been an absolute dick and a half to nearly everyone here save a few, repeatedly.

But that’s okay. I’ll pit my credibility against yours any day, as a poster, and on this particular thread, as an American who actually has a stake in the outcome of all of this, while you denigrate any and all opposition however you can to the fat white grifting narcissist we are busy attempting to save our country from.

Go enjoy your grandchildren.

My one response to you:

I remember our exchange almost verbatim because your ensuing accusation really surprised me. I'm pretty sure you remember it too, to harbour such hatred still because of your misconstruing our discussion. That's fine; you own that.

Finally, yes, you are American. But you're also a White 1%er, work in Wall St, you live in a gated community and are pals with Nancy Pelosi. The 1% is what I assume from your life position unless you've lied about it all.

So this sets you apart from a Black and Latino Working Class individual affected by the likes of the AIPAC funded Biden and Harris' policies of the past with no apologies for their actions.

And since you've had plenty of time to call me a liar with your responses on our past discussions, you haven't.

That's all I need and I won't respond to you again.

Have a good day.

My one response to you:

I remember our exchange almost verbatim because your ensuing accusation really surprised me. I'm pretty sure you remember it too, to harbour such hatred still because of your misconstruing our discussion. That's fine; you own that.

Finally, yes, you are American. But you're also a White 1%er, work in Wall St, you live in a gated community and are pals with Nancy Pelosi. The 1% is what I assume from your life position unless you've lied about it all.

So this sets you apart from a Black and Latino Working Class individual affected by the likes of the AIPAC funded Biden and Harris' policies of the past with no apologies for their actions.

And since you've had plenty of time to call me a liar with your responses on our past discussions, you haven't.

That's all I need and I won't respond to you again.

Have a good day.
Who are you voting for in the elections, Kamala, Donald, or one of the independents, maybe abstaining?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.