Kamala Harris

She will win.

She’s the black and female equivalent of Barack Obama.

She appeals to a large cross section of American society unlike Trump.

She will win.

She’s the black and female equivalent of Barack Obama.

She appeals to a large cross section of American society unlike Trump.

I admire your optimism but she’s about as close to Obama as Starmer is to Blair.

And I say that as an admirer of all of the above.

She might still win of course, as Trump seems to be fucking up on a daily basis.

I admire your optimism but she’s about as close to Obama as Starmer is to Blair.

And I say that as an admirer of all of the above.

She might still win of course, as Trump seems to be fucking up on a daily basis.
I see both Starmer and Blair as Tory lite.

I see both Starmer and Blair as Tory lite.
A very strange insult that gets thrown around all the time without much critical thought.

One man's "Tory lite" is another man's "understanding you can only win elections from the centre ground".

But let's not derail this thread.

I was making the comparison in terms of charisma and political heft. Starmer is admirable but he's no Blair, in the same way Harris is admirable, but she's no Barack Obama, or Bill Clinton.

A very strange insult that gets thrown around all the time without much critical thought.

One man's "Tory lite" is another man's "understanding you can only win elections from the centre ground".

But let's not derail this thread.

I was making the comparison in terms of charisma and political heft. Starmer is admirable but he's no Blair, in the same way Harris is admirable, but she's no Barack Obama, or Bill Clinton.
Oh dear.

Now is the time that we all predict the final table in the Premier league. It is pretty bonkers when you think about it, but in that spirit I will predict the election result.
Harris will win the popular vote by 10 million.
Harris will win all 7 swing (or near swing) states.
Harris will pick up a red/ purple state such as Florida or Ohio or N.Carolina.
In US Terms, that is a LANDSLIDE.
Trump will say the election was fixed and refuse to concede. Then he will go to jail.
What’s your mad prediction?

Now is the time that we all predict the final table in the Premier league. It is pretty bonkers when you think about it, but in that spirit I will predict the election result.
Trump will say the election was fixed and refuse to concede. Then he will go to jail.
I'd love to see the dems push hard in Florida. It's got a lot of variation I the population from one election to the next so never easy to judge.

Lots of retiring people head there for the sun. It's easy to assume that demographic is GOP leaning. But I'd guess lots of Florida residents are embarrassed by the whole maralago shit show.

And the bonus is Trump would lose his shit if Harris drew a big crowd in his backyard.

Hasn't he told Elon Musk he will.move to Venezuela if she wins?
Tomorrow he'll have forgotten he said it but the remark implies he'd be willing to accept the result.

Hasn't he told Elon Musk he will.move to Venezuela if she wins?
Tomorrow he'll have forgotten he said it but the remark implies he'd be willing to accept the result.

Given what is going on in Venezuela right now I am pretty sure Maduro would ban entry - there is only room for one election stealing narcissist in any one country at any time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.