Kamala Harris

You can criticise Harris all you like without being racist, sexist or misogynistic. It has nothing to do with right wing or left wing, just the terminology and language used.

Much of the criticism Sarah Palin got (for example) was sexist and misogynistic. And Sarah Palin deserved a whole lot of criticism.

And much of the criticism Harris is getting now is racist, sexist and misogynistic.
“I know all about Russia, I can see it from my state.”
Yep, an intellectual power house was Ms Palin.

Yep, that's my assumption. I did offer you the chance to name the others that you would have referred to as emotional support or a crutch. You chose not to answer.

So I'll stand by my assumption, it's a pretty sound one.

Like I said, which you skipped around, as a FIRST interview it was a dumb move.

Plus I already pointed out a stronger politician in Clinton (who is... a WOMAN) that didn't need 'help'.

But, yeah, keep shufflin those feet on the point made.

But strangely I don't see anyone defending the right wing ladies and giving them cover, I am right when it comes to that because it's evidenced even on this board.

IMHO any criticism of left wing female politicians is marked down as a bit racist sexist or just poor form, she's had it easy compared to her male counterparts and right wing female counterparts.

She and her team have marketed her race she shouldn't be surprised it gets a few comments, her and her team are trying to get the first female president through to the oval office don't be surprised that gets remarked on too.

"Marketing her race" is exactly correct.

Not sure if Pete Buttigieg trumpeted that he was "a gay man" running for office as a strategy nor the MSM pundits using that as a push for a progressive change in politics to any true herald.

Just don't recall it.

Like I said, which you skipped around, as a FIRST interview it was a dumb move.

Plus I already pointed out a stronger politician in Clinton (who is... a WOMAN) that didn't need 'help'.

But, yeah, keep shufflin those feet on the point made.
You don't have a point.

But it is nice to see you've wound back from your original position of Harris doing a joint interview because she needed emotional support. Well done.

Last edited:
You don't have a point.

But it is nice to see you've wound back from your original position of Harris doing a joint interview because she needed emotional support. Well done.
Pointless because the goalposts will keep moving.

You don't have a point.

If you can't see she needed the mettle to have sit down softball interview on her OWN, you don't see how weak she looked.

She's on the back foot and isn't doing well in the swing states where there's large Muslim communities.

But we'll see, won't we...?

If you can't see she needed the mettle to have sit down softball interview on her OWN, you don't see how weak she looked.

She's on the back foot and isn't doing well in the swing states where there's large Muslim communities.

But we'll see, won't we...?
Just as I don't think all other presidential candidates looked weak by having "one" interview with their VP candidate, I don't think Harris did either.

If she does do any more interviews then I expect that will be a problem for her. But with months still to go I expect there will be plenty more.

From what I've seen Harris has had quite incredible momentum from the day Biden made his announcement. So I wouldn't say she's on the back foot at the moment. But plenty of time left in the campaign and the most significant moments still to come.

Just as I don't think all other presidential candidates looked weak by having "one" interview with their VP candidate, I don't think Harris did either.

If she does do any more interviews then I expect that will be a problem for her. But with months still to go I expect there will be plenty more.

From what I've seen Harris has had quite incredible momentum from the day Biden made his announcement. So I wouldn't say she's on the back foot at the moment. But plenty of time left in the campaign and the most significant moments still to come.

Power and confidence is... the first sitting on your own. Next sitting is VP on their own. Third sitting together.

Really, what did Walz have to offer sat there? He offered nothing she couldn't have done her own, so why didn't she? Support or 'emotional support' was not necessary and made for bad optics.

As for the 'momentum', it's not how you start, it's how you finish. Harris had great momentum in her own original push for Pres and fell flat on her face. You ignore that, but her pandering to populism is what did her and she doing it again.

When Dana fucking Bash can trip her on her 'flip-flopping' on a softball interview, that's a problem.

Power and confidence is... the first sitting on your own. Next sitting is VP on their own. Third sitting together.
We can all make arbitrary rules.

There will be interviews with Harris, interviews with Walz and interviews with the both of them.

There will be interviews with Trump, interviews with Vance and interviews with both of them.

Which order? Who cares?

Really, what did Walz have to offer sat there? He offered nothing she couldn't have done her own, so why didn't she? Support or 'emotional support' was not necessary and made for bad optics.

It was just an interview with presidential candidate and vice presidential candidate, just like we've seen for decades.

As for the 'momentum', it's not how you start, it's how you finish. Harris had great momentum in her own original push for Pres and fell flat on her face. You ignore that, but her pandering to populism is what did her and she doing it again.

Not sure what I'm supposed to be ignoring. I've said Harris has had great momentum but the most important part of the campaign is still to come. The polls at the moment seem to he more imprtant to you than me.

When Dana fucking Bash can trip her on her 'flip-flopping' on a softball interview, that's a problem.

if you say so. I guess we'll see. You should call it a softball interview a few more times though, you might convince someone.

As for flip flopping when she goes from comparing a running mate to Hitler to wholeheartedly supporting him, I'll start calling Harris out for flip flopping.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.