Kamala Harris

We can all make arbitrary rules.

There will be interviews with Harris, interviews with Walz and interviews with the both of them.

There will be interviews with Trump, interviews with Vance and interviews with both of them.

Which order? Who cares?

It was just an interview with presidential candidate and vice presidential candidate, just like we've seen for decades.

Not sure what I'm supposed to be ignoring. I've said Harris has had great momentum but the most important part of the campaign is still to come. The polls at the moment seem to he more imprtant to you than me.

if you say so. I guess we'll see. You should call it a softball interview a few more times though, you might convince someone.

As for flip flopping when she goes from comparing a running mate to Hitler to wholeheartedly supporting him, I'll start calling Harris out for flip flopping.

Not gonna bother with trying to get the point across on interview power as you don't understand or care how it looks to build that look of confidence and power. That's fine.

The poll in the swing states is important to see where the momentum truly lies; it doesn't look great.

And, yes, Dana Fucking Bash is so Dem friendly, her nose is brown when there's no makeup on it. And Harris stumbled on fracking and healthcare when Bash didn't even push her on her reversal of support on both.

Not gonna bother with trying to get the point across on interview power as you don't understand or care how it looks to build that look of confidence and power. That's fine.

No I don't particularly care how powerful someone looks in an interview a few months before an election. But I'm not too insecure about stuff like that.

The poll in the swing states is important to see where the momentum truly lies; it doesn't look great.

Polling seems to mean a lot more to you than me, so if you think the momentum is going against Harris you go for it. I've been quite amazed by the momentum Harris has, but ultimately it counts for very little at this stage of the campaign.

And, yes, Dana Fucking Bash is so Dem friendly, her nose is brown when there's no makeup on it. And Harris stumbled on fracking and healthcare when Bash didn't even push her on her reversal of support on both.
If you say so. I doubt there would have been a response Harris could have given that didn't outrage you, so you carry on believing that it was a disaster and I'll just form my own opinions.

If you say so. I doubt there would have been a response Harris could have given that didn't outrage you, so you carry on believing that it was a disaster and I'll just form my own opinions.

LOL!

There's nothing to feel an "outrage" for!

She's just an exceedingly bad candidate. So much so, I wonder if the Dems have used her as a patsy to take the blame on a loss! If Tulsi Gabbard can end her original campaign, how's she going to manage against an opponent that doesn't really respect debate etiquette!!

I'm super interested to see how she fares!

Interesting rant by Stephen A. Smith on the subject.

He's an 'Independent', I believe.

Probably not the best person to use if you're trying to convince someone you're comments aren't sexist, ha ha.

LOL!

She's just an exceedingly bad candidate. So much so, I wonder if the Dems have used her as a patsy to take the blame on a loss! If Tulsi Gabbard can end her original campaign, how's she going to manage against an opponent that doesn't really respect debate etiquette!!

Will be doubly funny if she beats Trump then.

LOL!

I'm guessing you're attracted to Project Weird 2025?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.