Kamala Harris

I said in comparison to Harris.

If you can't see that despite everything Trump says and does the press are letting him get away with all sorts of shit (racism, sexism, flat out lies, slander and more), yet castigating Harris for the smallest thing, then you're blind.

That just isn't true at all, if you want to see true sexism misogyny and racism check the tory threads on female politicians.

Biden has just been battered by the press and the public, Trump just gets it all the time. Harris advocates want her to have some sort of Thunberg immunity it isn't happening.

Last edited:
That just isn't true at all, if you want to see true sexism misogyny and racism check the tory threads on female politicians.

Biden has just been battered by the press and the public, Trump just gets it all the time. Harris advocated want her to have some sort of Thunberg immunity it isn't happening.
You're just not being objective here.

You're just not being objective here.

I don't think I am, I quite like Harris she's a lot better than that **** Trump.

That being said in general it's acceptable to nail a right wing woman to a post but it's sexist racist and misogynistic to do it to a left wing one, just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards.

Last edited:
I don't think I am, I quite like Harris she's a lot better than that **** Trump.

That being said in general it's acceptable to nail a right wing woman to a post but it's sexist racist and misogynist to do it to a left wing one, just pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards.
You can criticise Harris all you like without being racist, sexist or misogynistic. It has nothing to do with right wing or left wing, just the terminology and language used.

Much of the criticism Sarah Palin got (for example) was sexist and misogynistic. And Sarah Palin deserved a whole lot of criticism.

And much of the criticism Harris is getting now is racist, sexist and misogynistic.

You can criticise Harris all you like without being racist, sexist or misogynistic. It has nothing to do with right wing or left wing, just the terminology and language used.

Much of the criticism Sarah Palin got (for example) was sexist and misogynistic. And Sarah Palin deserved a whole lot of criticism.

And much of the criticism Harris is getting now is racist, sexist and misogynistic.

But strangely I don't see anyone defending the right wing ladies and giving them cover, I am right when it comes to that because it's evidenced even on this board.

IMHO any criticism of left wing female politicians is marked down as a bit racist sexist or just poor form, she's had it easy compared to her male counterparts and right wing female counterparts.

She and her team have marketed her race she shouldn't be surprised it gets a few comments, her and her team are trying to get the first female president through to the oval office don't be surprised that gets remarked on too.

But strangely I don't see anyone defending the right wing ladies and giving them cover, I am right when it comes to that because it's evidenced even on this board.

IMHO any criticism of left wing female politicians is marked down as a bit racist sexist or just poor form, she's had it easy compared to her male counterparts and right wing female counterparts.

She and her team have marketed her race she shouldn't be surprised it gets a few comments, her and her team are trying to get the first female president through to the oval office don't be surprised that gets remarked on too.
I get your point but I think you’re generaliz(s)ing. Maybe you should go back and take a look at some of the comments about Liz Cheney. A true heroine; about the only GOPer of any gender or colo(u)r who called out Trump for what he is and was willing to sacrifice her job to be on the correct side of defending democracy without compromising her right wing political views.

Also I don’t get the term “marketing her race.” People of colo(u)r and women are probably a lot more likely to understand the experiences of people of colo(u)r and women in a society where white guys have traditionally been the ones in positions of power. One would think said understanding would resonate with some reasonable proportion of those in both communities. Were she a gay veteran I’d guess the campaign would want people to know that as she likely understands the experiences of both those communities better than those who aren’t part of them.

Last edited:

I certainly don't have a problem with any politician being criticised (whether I agree with the criticism or not). Including Harris.

If you can't criticise a politician from either end of the political spectrum without being racist or sexist you deserve to be called out for it.

You seem to be conflating the two and that's where I guess we're never going to agree.

And the funny thing is that if Trump/Vance and their fans concentrated on on legitimate criticisms instead of the racist, sexist dog whistles they'd have a much better chance of winning.

And the funny thing is that if Trump/Vance and their fans concentrated on on legitimate criticisms instead of the racist, sexist dog whistles they'd have a much better chance of winning.
I'm not sure about that. Maybe they need the racist, sexist dogs voting for them.

I'm not sure about that. Maybe they need the racist, sexist dogs voting for them.
Of course they do. The platform is owning the libs. The cruelty is the point. Whatever they can do to “own” or be cruel to the perceived enemy — the cause of all the woe in the nation and the world — they’ll do because it cements their vote, and their grift. I am guessing the percentage of never-voted-before-but-voted-this-time Trump supporters in 2016 was extraordinarily high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.