Kamala Harris

Not sure I'd take a Pelosi pal zionist Foggy 1%'s opinion on anything cos they're not attached to anything working class. Except to tell their pool guy what he wants doing in his gated community. But, San Francisco is a lovely place, I believe.

I'd rather look at how a grass roots organiser looks at things from Working Class eyes...

Seems like nothing's guaranteed, eh? A 40% drop?!

1725303903729.png

1725304159872.png

As I said about Harris, she flip-flops and doing it on her interview has made an impact, speaking with a forked tongue. Harris currently losing a substantial Muslim voting block, Trump gaining with Black male voters, she's in a tough spot if the Dems don't act.

Seems like nothing's guaranteed, eh? A 40% drop?!

View attachment 130598

View attachment 130599

As I said about Harris, she flip-flops and doing it on her interview has made an impact, speaking with a forked tongue. Harris currently losing a substantial Muslim voting block, Trump gaining with Black male voters, she's in a tough spot if the Dems don't act.
I take it the poll is not part of the original ME article.

Have the reference for the poll as that isn’t what is being reported in other areas?

So basically no matter who is running, no matter what the candidates say or do, this group has said the same thing. “Fully onboard with Israel’s genocide” — now there’s an objective take for ya.

So then — who cares? What they want isn’t ever going to be embraced by any candidate, ever.

Fringers are whingers. They 69 with each other in an attempt to have a baby, always wondering why it never works.

Last edited:

So basically no matter who is running, no matter what the candidates say or do, this group has said the same thing.

So then — who cares?

No one who isn’t a fucking idiot.

To be fair, like abortion, guns pharma and corporate interests all of them are boxed into a pretty right corner.

I take it the poll is not part of the original ME article.

Have the reference for the poll as that isn’t what is being reported in other areas?

I was looking at a few, but I think it was Nate Silver's. I can't remember.

And, no, when there's a push for a narrative, the right questions aren't always asked.

Fucking hell!!

When an out-of-touch-with-common-people Wall St 1%er Pelosi pal is citing people wanting to stop decades of genocide as "fringers" and "whingers", you have to consider whether you want that guy to be considered a 'friend'.

I, personally, don't dismiss genocide whereas Pelosi and her ilk do.

No shame, at all.

Good job Jill Stein is making that fight for the 'Uncommitted'.

Fucking hell!!

When an out-of-touch-with-common-people Wall St 1%er Pelosi pal is citing people wanting to stop decades of genocide as "fringers" and "whingers", you have to consider whether you want that guy to be considered a 'friend'.

I, personally, don't dismiss genocide whereas Pelosi and her ilk do.

No shame, at all.

Good job Jill Stein is making that fight for the 'Uncommitted'.
Just for a bit of balance, whats Trumps position on Israel?

It’s the very best position. Nobody has ever had a better position on it. A lot of people are saying it. Lots of important people saying it.

I’m very big with the Israelites. The Gazanians love me. Everybody loves me except the fake news channels. They’re liars, but my position is the best there ever was in history.

Trump is backing Israel. Of course.

The question is how long would he do it for? We don't know as this conflict happened last year. I think he'd want it ended sharpish, so who knows what will happen.

Biden has pushing for this kind of thing for 40 years and his Dem party have fulfilled his wishes. Harris should want to be her own person and if continuing this crazy position is her own person, then what small perceived popularity she has now will disappear, sharpish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.