Kamala Harris

It's like asking a neutral how come they criticise the rags for being shit at football but don't criticise City.

It's all about words, actions and behaviour for me, so while Trump, Vance and their supporters continue to be racist, sexist and otherwise offensive on a daily basis I'll be more critical of them than the other side.

When they stick to their message, when they focus on issues rather than personalities then I won't be as critical.

And you can rest assured that if and when Harris and Walz start with the racism, sexism then I'll be equally as critical of them. Although I believe there is a "I expected to be cunts so I dont need to criticise" exemption available.

PS. Trump is the rags, and Harris is City in case I didn't make it clear.

Hilarious reply! I, actually, can't be arsed going down the rabbit hole that the Dems have created cos I'd be here for quite a while!

If you think Harris has no faults with the way she targeted Black men and families, you haven't researched enough. Let's put it this way, the RFK released online vid about her has no lies.

And don't tarnish City with a zionist like Harris, thanks.

Hilarious reply! I, actually, can't be arsed going down the rabbit hole that the Dems have created cos I'd be here for quite a while!

If you think Harris has no faults with the way she targeted Black men and families, you haven't researched enough. Let's put it this way, the RFK released online vid about her has no lies.

And don't tarnish City with a zionist like Harris, thanks.
Like I said, I have no allegiance to any party.

I'll respond to actions, words and behaviour. And am happy to discuss the words, actions and campaigns if any of the candidates.

Not aware of how Harris has "targeted black men and families", I'm sure you'll full us all in the the details.

Unlike you, if I feel the candidate I how wins deserves criticism, I'll criticise.

I'll pass on RFK videos though, I think the worm makes more sense.

Like I said, I have no allegiance to any party.

I'll respond to actions, words and behaviour. And am happy to discuss the words, actions and campaigns if any of the candidates.

Not aware of how Harris has "targeted black men and families", I'm sure you'll full us all in the the details.

Unlike you, if I feel the candidate I how wins deserves criticism, I'll criticise.

I'll pass on RFK videos though, I think the worm makes more sense.

You're 'passing' on a lot. You don't want to know about her flip-flopping on positions, you don't want to know about some of her more curious prosecutor decisions and you don't want to know about the ad put out that wasn't lies.

LOL!

Okay, I get the point that she can do no wrong, but I have to criticise Trump, though!

Haha!

You're 'passing' on a lot. You don't want to know about her flip-flopping on positions, you don't want to know about some of her more curious prosecutor decisions and you don't want to know about the ad put out that wasn't lies.

LOL!

Okay, I get the point that she can do no wrong, but I have to criticise Trump, though!

Haha!
You can tell me all about the above if you want. Happy to discuss.

For balance we can also talk about flipflopping from Trump on abortion in recent days, Vance flip flopping on whether Trump was like Hitler or not and the lies coming out of the Trump campaign (election in November, we might not have enough time for that).

Happy to discuss them all, but let's discuss them all, not just focus on one side you don't like and ignore the other because we expect Trump to act like a **** so we shouldn't criticise him.

For balance we can also talk about flipflopping from Trump on abortion in recent days, Vance flip flopping on whether Trump was like Hitler or not and the lies coming out of the Trump campaign (election in November, we might not have enough time for that).

Happy to discuss them all, but let's discuss them all, not just focus on one side you don't like and ignore the other because we expect Trump to act like a **** so we shouldn't criticise him.
Well, we all expect the poster in question to act like a **** and so we stopped criticizing him and ignore him now, so I see where he got the idea.

What, Trump can’t be criticised because he’s a ****?

Scary shit when you think about it. Murdering dictators, cannot criticise. Crazy despots, can’t criticise. Trump, absolute ****, get fucked that we cannot critique and criticise.

What, Trump can’t be criticised because he’s a ****?

Scary shit when you think about it. Murdering dictators, cannot criticise. Crazy despots, can’t criticise. Trump, absolute ****, get fucked that we cannot critique and criticise.
No, it’s pointless to criticize him BECAUSE he’s a ****. Apparently Pol Pot, the Tories, General Pinochet and the 1975 Philadelphia Flyers were all cunts, so no need to criticize them either I guess.

LOL!

Haha!
I’ve no truck in this whatsoever. I find the whole process of election, the election canvassing and the two party choice of governance hilarious tbh.
If it wasn’t so serious to the rest of the world I doubt I’d take any interest at all. Just let y’all get on with it. Doesn’t fill me with any desire to even visit America seeing some of this shitshow.

But how or never. Criticise whoever you want and whatever policies you feel like picking on. I’d probably find myself agreeing, but…..,

Who are you voting for Bigga, st the end of the day. That’s all it comes down to in the end.

Hold off on the critiques. Who will you vote for. Don’t even give me a reason why.

Just who?

Edit: just regarding your response to the City v United analogy.
There is such a thing as an ABU.
I think it’s emerging in the US, that there is such a thing as an ABT.

It’s a valid choice too.

Last edited:
No, it’s pointless to criticize him BECAUSE he’s a ****. Apparently Pol Pot, the Tories, General Pinochet and the 1975 Philadelphia Flyers were all cunts, so no need to criticize them either I guess.
Just forget it, they’re beyond reproach.

Only if you support their ideals.

Wankers. Not worth debating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.