Kamala Harris

Your original question, before you changed it, was because we know Republicans are generally cunts about war and death.

Trump, originally, started out as a Democratic, so his stance is different, somewhat.

So, your changed response above, makes no sense.
Just find it interesting the lack of criticism for Trump by you on an issue you seem quite passionate about.

Just find it interesting the lack of criticism for Trump by you on an issue you seem quite passionate about.

I didn't critique the Tories much either. Why? Cos they're cunts and know it.

It's disappointing that the cunts that are doing damage in power represent my closer values than those cnt out of power making both sets cunts of equal order in the end.

I didn't critique the Tories much either. Why? Cos they're cunts and know it.

It's disappointing that the cunts that are doing damage in power represent my closer values than those cnt out of power making both sets cunts of equal order in the end.
Ar least we know that you're not prepared to criticise cunts. It helps me understand where you're coming from in this debate.

And I won't question your lack of criticism of Trump again.

Ar least we know that you're not prepared to criticise cunts. It helps me understand where you're coming from in this debate.

And I won't question your lack of criticism of Trump again.

Criticising cunts you know are cunts as they have been since you've known them, makes no difference, but shouting down a void.

Criticising who you thought was a 'friend' who, in fact, does cunty fucking things makes you criticise them in hope they do better.

It's not hard to understand.

Criticising cunts you know are cunts as they have been since you've known them, makes no difference, but shouting down a void.

Criticising who you thought was a 'friend' who, in fact, does cunty fucking things makes you criticise them in hope they do better.

Sorry, bit too difficult to comprehend that.

This is what happens mate.

You have to criticise only the people that others believe should be criticised, there is no room for manoeuvre and you shouldn't under any circumstances criticise the wrong targets ever.

Whilst you are asked to criticise don't expect others to do the same.

As @mexico1970, correctly, reminds me.

I can critique both the Dems and Reps and I do.
You critique the Reps, so where your own of the Dems?

It's like asking a neutral how come they criticise the rags for being shit at football but don't criticise City.

It's all about words, actions and behaviour for me, so while Trump, Vance and their supporters continue to be racist, sexist and otherwise offensive on a daily basis I'll be more critical of them than the other side.

When they stick to their message, when they focus on issues rather than personalities then I won't be as critical.

And you can rest assured that if and when Harris and Walz start with the racism, sexism then I'll be equally as critical of them. Although I believe there is a "I expected to be cunts so I dont need to criticise" exemption available.

PS. Trump is the rags, and Harris is City in case I didn't make it clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.