Kaoru Mitoma

Nevertheless, the problem remains. Mitoma is not the type of player who can control the game on the left side like Jack. He is the same type of winger as Leroy and Raheem.
I don’t think we’ve ever had similar wingers to a previous one.

Grealish might not be anything like Sané and Sterling, but I don’t think Sané and Sterling were similar to each other either. Sterling will never be anywhere near Sané for dribbling ability, I’d even argue that Sterling was a poor dribbler where Sané is excellent at dribbling and has a cracking shooting technique. Whereas Sterling’s off the ball movement was world class.

Foden is different again to both Sané and Sterling, Mahrez is different to all three of those, Bernardo is different to all four of those and Palmer is different to everyone mentioned (he’s more like a Berbatov style player but out wide compared to any previous City winger).

Mitoma is a good signing if we can bring him in for anything around 45m pounds. Seems feasible with the 2 years remaining on his contract and already 26 years old.

He's at an age where we should get his prime years but he doesn't break the bank so we can still target the next big winger available, whomever or whenever that may be.

He already knows how to sit Liverpool on their arse so I welcome him openly. Knocked them out of the FA Cup with that 92' stunner.

1691501742148.png

I hope City really pursue Mitoma.

His contract expires in summer 2025 whereas Caicedo's contract expires summer 2027.

Makes more sense to cash in on Mitoma as he will be worth half in summer 2024 of what they can get for him this summer.

I'd go in with an 80m bid and test the water. Give them Cole Palmer on loan to sweeten the deal and then hopefully they wrap up the Kudus deal so they have everything fully covered.

Mitoma in this side under Pep would be superb. Love watching him play.
We’d be getting a £40m player for £80m…

I hope City really pursue Mitoma.

His contract expires in summer 2025 whereas Caicedo's contract expires summer 2027.

Makes more sense to cash in on Mitoma as he will be worth half in summer 2024 of what they can get for him this summer.

I'd go in with an 80m bid and test the water. Give them Cole Palmer on loan to sweeten the deal and then hopefully they wrap up the Kudus deal so they have everything fully covered.

Mitoma in this side under Pep would be superb. Love watching him play.
I'm glad your not working on our transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.