Kaoru Mitoma

Exciting player but not the most versatile of players. Would be highly expensive as well.

Exactly, Cucurella was a much more desirable profile.

The fact he ended up going for 60m doesn't change what Our club valued hin at though, and that was the point I was making.

Just my opinion, of course. I'm not debating he Could go elsewhere for a lot more. Just that I don't thi k out club would entertain as much as people think. Based on how they typically conduct transfer business.
And what about Paqueta who we bid £70m for??

The idea that Cucurella “was a much more desirable profile” than Mitoma is just silly.

Mitoma is a star. Cucurella was a good LB.

And what about Paqueta who we bid £70m for??

The idea that Cucurella “was a much more desirable profile” than Mitoma is just silly.

Mitoma is a star. Cucurella was a good LB.

I'm not sure you fully understand profile.

Perfect aside from playing the opposite side of the field.
You surely haven’t watched pep manage Cancelo ake gvardiol Sterling delph stones Lewis Jesus foden Kevin and then made this comment? The same guy who turned prime Henry into a lw wouldn’t sign a wide player to play him on the other side?

Mitoma contractual situation makes it easier for a deal to be done but will be next year.

As most our saying if he wants to move, he either doesn’t sign or gets a release clause for a set amount (possible just to CL clubs).

If he is happy playing @ Brighton for the foreseeable then he signs an extension without.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.