Kaoru Mitoma

Some player but his workrate today when we had the ball was shite. So was the other winger which makes me think it was a tactic from Brighton.

Surprisingly strong too but only when he was on the ball, bullied off it a few times when in 50/50s but again against Walker, to be expected.

Either way, probably the most I’ve seen Walker troubled in months/years.

I wanted him all summer long, so his performance today doesn't surprise me. If he doesn't sign an extension with Brighton, and we happen to lose Bernardo next summer, we could go for him and play Doku on the right.

I wanted him all summer long, so his performance today doesn't surprise me. If he doesn't sign an extension with Brighton, and we happen to lose Bernardo next summer, we could go for him and play Doku on the right.
He signed an extension earlier in the week. A shame, as he's absolutely perfect for us but I doubt we'd pay £100m for him which is what it would take now.

He signed an extension earlier in the week. A shame, as he's absolutely perfect for us but I doubt we'd pay £100m for him which is what it would take now.

You would think if you were signing that you would have some sort of buy out in there. Unless you are happy with Brighton making serious money of you or playing your football there despite your ability.

Chelsea will sign him. And a dozen others from Brighton. Decent team and Mitoma does stand out. He speaks of playing with his good friend Tanaka again but I doubt Fortuna could afford his shoelaces now.

Chelsea will sign him. And a dozen others from Brighton. Decent team and Mitoma does stand out. He speaks of playing with his good friend Tanaka again but I doubt Fortuna could afford his shoelaces now.

He is either happy to stay at Brighton- and good luck to him if that’s the case or he’s confident Chelsea will pay £150m for him - which grey probably will. Looks a cracking player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.