Kaoru Mitoma

Mahrez would have to catch me first...
He had sublime control and wonderful composure- better than all the others I mentioned- but, alas, he lacked the blistering pace.

You are talking about gracefulness though. In terms of that, Mahrez wins. Salah looks untidy when he runs. He knows what he's doing but it's just his running style which makes it look a mess. Mitoma is a very smooth player, as is Sane. But Mahrez for touch and technique was so consistent in terms of his dribbling ability. Different attributes across them all, but can be equally effective. Salah's consistency has been brilliant. Mahrez was possibly a little bit more lightweight which stopped him being as good as Salah. Mitoma doesn't deliver an end product enough in my opinion.

You are talking about gracefulness though. In terms of that, Mahrez wins. Salah looks untidy when he runs. He knows what he's doing but it's just his running style which makes it look a mess. Mitoma is a very smooth player, as is Sane. But Mahrez for touch and technique was so consistent in terms of his dribbling ability. Different attributes across them all, but can be equally effective. Salah's consistency has been brilliant. Mahrez was possibly a little bit more lightweight which stopped him being as good as Salah. Mitoma doesn't deliver an end product enough in my opinion.
By grace I was thinking more that ability to glide across the park with the ball at foot. Certain players have an almost feline quality in the way they run, and Sane (pre-injury) was the most effective I've seen for us in that regard. I agree that Mitoma's end product might not be what it could be.

By grace I was thinking more that ability to glide across the park with the ball at foot. Certain players have an almost feline quality in the way they run, and Sane (pre-injury) was the most effective I've seen for us in that regard. I agree that Mitoma's end product might not be what it could be.

Sane should have been one of the best players in the world. It's a shame he didn't stay with us and delivered on that potential more. He's still having a wonderful career, but his ceiling was world class. I still remember watching our UEFA Youth Cup game against Schalke where he was absolutely brilliant.

For Brighton he is not a forward, but a winger/midfield playmaker usually staying more in the WB position, taking on defensive duties as well. Undoubtedly, he does have technique and quality to score quality goals. With the way Brighton play and their crazy De Zerbi who seems unable to start and end matches without him on the pitch for every match, every 2~3 days, the player needs to prioritize his role and function wisely in order to avoid injury and whatnot, I reckon.

For Brighton he is not a forward, but a winger/midfield playmaker usually staying more in the WB position, taking on defensive duties as well. Undoubtedly, he does have technique and quality to score quality goals. With the way Brighton play and their crazy De Zerbi who seems unable to start and end matches without him on the pitch for every match, every 2~3 days, the player needs to prioritize his role and function wisely in order to avoid injury and whatnot, I reckon.
I like Mitoma's skillset alot, i'd love to see him play in a 'David Silva' Left centre mid/left half space role.

Second half he was destroying Walker and that's some achievement.

Evening Bluemooners. Just some advuce on Mitoma. He is not a forward and allways been a winger. Some on here said could be world class (lmao). Its impossible to say what qualifies a workd ckass player, to me its will you still remember them in years to come. KDB yes Mitoma no. His close controll is the best ive ever seen. The way he can controll the ball from as pass is 2nd to none. Is he better than Jack G imo yes. The one thingvtgat lets him down is the final ball, sometimes he crosses into the box with no one there, and a shot when maybe better to have played a pass.

Hiw much us he worth, to us £70m. Hes not worth that but in our system he is. Always remember we take a chance on these players and help develop them, we can thats why we charge what we want. You could have got him or any player from us cheaper before we signed tgem.

Doku and Mitoma in the same 11 would be hell for the opposite teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.