Kaoru Mitoma

I don't see a world where we would buy him since we already have two players who prefer left wing... Maybe Jack could be moved more central or Doku to right wing but I think we would benefit much more from a player that is primarily a right winger

At their goal, he was such a threat that both Stones and Rodri were looking more to the ball and moving more toward Walker rather than cover the other runners. Lovely player to watch but the inevitable price tag would be eye watering.
He makes the game look so easy, moving at pace and close control is a great skill and he has it in abundance, I also admire his loyalty to Brighton, it would have been an easy call to play them in terms of contract/ looking for a move but they showed a lot of faith in him and he has rewarded that faith in resigning.

He makes the game look so easy, moving at pace and close control is a great skill and he has it in abundance, I also admire his loyalty to Brighton, it would have been an easy call to play them in terms of contract/ looking for a move but they showed a lot of faith in him and he has rewarded that faith in resigning.
As I mentioned above, for me, he is rather similar in running style to Salah and simply glides across the park. Extending makes sense as nobody came in for him this summer, so he presumably receives better terms now and will know that Brighton will sell him if someone matches their asking price. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ultimately landed in North London or even at Anfield.

As I mentioned above, for me, he is rather similar in running style to Salah and simply glides across the park. Extending makes sense as nobody came in for him this summer, so he presumably receives better terms now and will know that Brighton will sell him if someone matches their asking price. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ultimately landed in North London or even at Anfield.
Or city peps a fan.

Interesting. I think Salah's style is incredibly chaotic and rushed which is partly why its successful. Mitoma is very smooth in my opinion.

Interesting. I think Salah's style is incredibly chaotic and rushed which is partly why its successful. Mitoma is very smooth in my opinion.
I think the chaos lies more in the players trying to defend them. They both have poise and pace and that, allied with good close control, makes them difficult to defend. The closest we have had with that gracefulness in recent years was Sane.

I think the chaos lies more in the players trying to defend them. They both have poise and pace and that, allied with good close control, makes them difficult to defend. The closest we have had with that gracefulness in recent years was Sane.

Mahrez would have something to say about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.