Kaoru Mitoma

I said about a month or two ago I'd have made a big offer for him.

If we were willing to pay 100m for Grealish and 80m plus for Paqueta, he would be worth paying a big sum for.

He is significantly better than Grealish.

Doesn't look likely now considering he's signed a new deal.

I said about a month or two ago I'd have made a big offer for him.

If we were willing to pay 100m for Grealish and 80m plus for Paqueta, he would be worth paying a big sum for.

He is significantly better than Grealish.

Doesn't look likely now considering he's signed a new deal.

Top player but I don’t agree he is significantly better than Jack. Jack was awesome last season and offers something entirely unique and different, besides we got Jeremy and he’s the opposite of Jack, so we are all good imo.

He beat him a couple of times as Walker did him. Thought it was an evenly matched and good contest.
Agreed, it seemed the stop/start way Mitoma plays with the ball that was beating Kyle, his reflexes and reactions are slowing down a bit (always one of the first things you see a dip in and it’s been noticeable for a while, along with his recovery abilities) so he’s not as quick off the mark, but other than that I thought it was pretty even contest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.