Karen Danczuk

Lancet Fluke said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
is banging some disgusting old fat c**t

Again, this is said like it is a negative but is actually part of the appeal, especially to disgusting old cunts, which is a category I undoubtedly come into. Not that I would wank over pictures of her in a bikini, not while Chaturbate.com exists

I had no idea what that was, and now I have to find and delete the cookie.

stony said:
Lancet Fluke said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Again, this is said like it is a negative but is actually part of the appeal, especially to disgusting old c**ts, which is a category I undoubtedly come into. Not that I would wank over pictures of her in a bikini, not while Chaturbate.com exists

I had no idea what that was, and now I have to find and delete the cookie.

You could delete the cookie or you could register for free and then watch in full screen. :)

Isn't it interesting that when people are talking about Karen Danczuk, Max Clifford or Dave Lee Travis, they're not talking about Leon Brittan, Kincora Boys' Home, Elm Guest House, the Paedophile Information Exchange or any of the paedo scandals involving politicians, judges and police.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Again, this is said like it is a negative but is actually part of the appeal, especially to disgusting old c**ts, which is a category I undoubtedly come into. Not that I would wank over pictures of her in a bikini, not while Chaturbate.com exists
Well unless you are a marginally famous or monied old fat **** then she aint interested not but I get what you mean
The second part of what you said was my main point though haha
Well; I'm not famous and I'm not monied. I guess that rules me out.

Chancy Termites said:
Isn't it interesting that when people are talking about Karen Danczuk, Max Clifford or Dave Lee Travis, they're not talking about Leon Brittan, Kincora Boys' Home, Elm Guest House, the Paedophile Information Exchange or any of the paedo scandals involving politicians, judges and police.

To be fair the thread has pretty much descended into looking at her tits and I don't think any of us want to see Leon Brittons tits.

Lancet Fluke said:
Chancy Termites said:

To be fair the thread has pretty much descended into looking at her tits and I don't think any of us want to see Leon Brittons tits.
Well; if it comes down to a choice of discussing paedophiles, debating Ms Danczuk's politics or pervi looking at her thrupennies, there can be only one sensible decision.

jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Well unless you are a marginally famous or monied old fat c**t then she aint interested not but I get what you mean
Not monied? Ford Focus don't come cheap ffs

bgblue said:
jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well unless you are a marginally famous or monied old fat c**t then she aint interested not but I get what you mean
Not monied? Ford Focus don't come cheap ffs
money-gets-shit-done-24059.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.