Karen Danczuk

bgblue said:
jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well unless you are a marginally famous or monied old fat c**t then she aint interested not but I get what you mean
The second part of what you said was my main point though haha
Well; I'm not famous and I'm not monied. I guess that rules me out.
Not monied? Ford Focus don't come cheap ffs
Shush. It's not exactly an Audi R8 or a BMW 7 Series.

Lancet Fluke said:
Chancy Termites said:
Isn't it interesting that when people are talking about Karen Danczuk, Max Clifford or Dave Lee Travis, they're not talking about Leon Brittan, Kincora Boys' Home, Elm Guest House, the Paedophile Information Exchange or any of the paedo scandals involving politicians, judges and police.

To be fair the thread has pretty much descended into looking at her tits and I don't think any of us want to see Leon Brittons tits.

To be fair I don't think the thread has descended anyway. I started this thread with these questions:

Don't know what to make of this woman.
Self obsessed wannabe or is she trying to get her hubby more publicity?

The facts that we are discussing her tits is probably what gets her rocks off.

andy h said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Chancy Termites said:
Isn't it interesting that when people are talking about Karen Danczuk, Max Clifford or Dave Lee Travis, they're not talking about Leon Brittan, Kincora Boys' Home, Elm Guest House, the Paedophile Information Exchange or any of the paedo scandals involving politicians, judges and police.

To be fair the thread has pretty much descended into looking at her tits and I don't think any of us want to see Leon Brittons tits.

To be fair I don't think the thread has descended anyway. I started this thread with these questions:

Has she got rocks? Count me out, I wouldn't mind playing with her massive tits, but if she gets a cock out I'm offski.

stony said:
andy h said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Has she got rocks? Count me out, I wouldn't mind playing with her massive tits, but if she gets a cock out I'm offski.

You're no fun stony.

chabal said:
stony said:
andy h said:

You're no fun stony.

Think that it was either Joan Jett or Cherie Currie from the Runaways who said "sure girls have balls.........they're just a little higher up!"

foxy said:
This was her contribution to a Rochdale council meeting...

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/KarenDanczuk/status/552892499006857216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/KarenDanczuk/status ... 9006857216</a>

Sounds like a female version of Peter Griffin! Thank god she's only a Labour supporter...

I've just been having a look at her Twitter feed. Considering she is a councillor, there is very little on her Twitter feed about her business as one. I have a mate who stood for council elections as a Labour candidate at the last election; he was beaten by the Lib Dems, but he continues as an activist. Almost every day he posts something related to his political activities; often it is just some regurgitated leftie bollocks by that he has shared, but he regularly comments on a meeting he has attended, or posts pictures of him out campaigning with a bunch of weirdos.

All Mrs. Danczuk posts is pictures of her tits (which is no bad thing in general) and re-tweets articles about herself (or her tits), but as an elected local politician, I'd expect her to use her social media feeds to keep residents updated with what she's doing for them, apart from taking the most colourful pen to council meetings.

My guess is she had been parachuted into her position by her local Labour party due to who is knobbing her, most likely at the expense of a prospective candidate who actually takes an interest. It does prove the old expression that there are areas where you could parade a donkey in a red rosette and people would vote for it.

She is certainly as nutty as squirrel shit, but sadly, I think she does have issues that are probably a result of her upbringing. I cannot comment on whether her allegations regarding abuse are true, but her family do seem like a dysfunctional bunch of parasites.

Mustard Dave said:
foxy said:

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/KarenDanczuk/status/552892499006857216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/KarenDanczuk/status ... 9006857216</a>

Sounds like a female version of Peter Griffin! Thank god she's only a Labour supporter...

I've just been having a look at her Twitter feed. Considering she is a councillor, there is very little on her Twitter feed about her business as one. I have a mate who stood for council elections as a Labour candidate at the last election; he was beaten by the Lib Dems, but he continues as an activist. Almost every day he posts something related to his political activities; often it is just some regurgitated leftie bollocks by that he has shared, but he regularly comments on a meeting he has attended, or posts pictures of him out campaigning with a bunch of weirdos.

All Mrs. Danczuk posts is pictures of her tits (which is no bad thing in general) and re-tweets articles about herself (or her tits), but as an elected local politician, I'd expect her to use her social media feeds to keep residents updated with what she's doing for them, apart from taking the most colourful pen to council meetings.

My guess is she had been parachuted into her position by her local Labour party due to who is knobbing her, most likely at the expense of a prospective candidate who actually takes an interest. It does prove the old expression that there are areas where you could parade a donkey in a red rosette and people would vote for it.

She is certainly as nutty as squirrel shit, but sadly, I think she does have issues that are probably a result of her upbringing. I cannot comment on whether her allegations regarding abuse are true, but her family do seem like a dysfunctional bunch of parasites.

Agreed, just another case of Labour plonking a clueless woman in a safe seat. I suppose it isn't really an uproar as Councillors only receive expenses for council time and business so I suppose she can do what she wants.

Like your mate there are councillors who work their socks off. A mate of mine did a great job when he was in council as did another lad, working hard and making real change. My old boss was a councillor and he did a lot of graft for it.

Whether she has problems or not she makes a mockery of the position. I question her judgement as well as her husband's considerably.

Mustard Dave said:
foxy said:

Great cans though

foxy said:
Mustard Dave said:
foxy said:

Agreed, just another case of Labour plonking a clueless woman in a safe seat. I suppose it isn't really an uproar as Councillors only receive expenses for council time and business so I suppose she can do what she wants.

Like your mate there are councillors who work their socks off. A mate of mine did a great job when he was in council as did another lad, working hard and making real change. My old boss was a councillor and he did a lot of graft for it.

Whether she has problems or not she makes a mockery of the position. I question her judgement as well as her husband's considerably.

I don't think they get much compared to other council staff, however, it is still an elected position and as a resident, I would expect her to take her duties seriously.

In Shameside, they get a basic allowance of £11,600, which includes telephone, subsistence and travel within Shameside. They can however get additional allowance for 'additional duties' for positions on various panels, which range from £1,352 to £36,036.

I know somebody through my leftie friend who is a serving councillor. He was a staunch Labour supporter until they de-selected him a few months ago. He resigned from the party and will continue as an independent until the next election, but then Labour will put forward another candidate. He has thrown his toys out of the pram big-time - he comments on my mates Facebook all the time know about Labour's hypocrisy regarding NHS privatisation and Blair being a war criminal (both valid points).

One of the things he has said is he will have to find a job now. He must have been financially secure enough that he only needed a basic allowance to live on, or he was getting extra for being on certain committees.

If he is doing his job well, he could still run as an independent at the next election, however, I suspect most people will vote for the rosette rather than the man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.