Karim Rekik joins PSV on loan.

John.des said:
Will he be a starter there? Or just a back up of their defenders?
It's all up to Rekik himself.

PSV had the worst defence in the top 10 in the Eredivisie last season and only signed Jeffrey Bruma so far (right footed) so there is every chance that Rekik will be able to either take the left central defence or left back position.

Not good enough to play for Blackburn or Portsmouth. Get rid! How do we expect to be holistic when the best player in our youth team is not good enough to play for fucking Blackburn. Txiki, Soriano, Khaldoon and Sheikh OUT. Also Pellegrini can go stuff himself. Mancini IN.

Well he did play at Portmouth, accumulating rave ratings. Think he might've played every game too (weren't many left)

Don't know what happened at Blackburn.

Jumanji said:
Well he did play at Portmouth, accumulating rave ratings. Think he might've played every game too (weren't many left)

Think you mean Razak who went to Pompey for a while.

Super David Silva 21 said:
I don't see why we can't loan our youth players to like a Norwich or west Ham or even a Newcastle to give them that Premier league playing time.

I'm one of them though who if were going for an Holistic approach to put the likes of Rekik, Suarez or a Razak in our squad and give them some game time with the first team.

If yer wanna learn to swim you gotta get in the water.

I reckon it comes down to the fact that they dont want him. You know just a thought

Deepest Blue said:
Jumanji said:

No. I mean Rekik.

Jumanji said:
Deepest Blue said:
Jumanji said:

No. I mean Rekik.

Didn't Razak have a spell at Brighton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.