Karim Rekik joins PSV on loan.

The_Mo said:
Not good enough to play for Blackburn or Portsmouth. Get rid! How do we expect to be holistic when the best player in our youth team is not good enough to play for fucking Blackburn. Txiki, Soriano, Khaldoon and Sheikh OUT. Also Pellegrini can go stuff himself. Mancini IN.
I almost believed you and thought you had some kind of brain damage. That is until ''Mancini in'', that gave away cause no one can be that daft

SCF08 said:
John.des said:
Will he be a starter there? Or just a back up of their defenders?
It's all up to Rekik himself.

PSV had the worst defence in the top 10 in the Eredivisie last season and only signed Jeffrey Bruma so far (right footed) so there is every chance that Rekik will be able to either take the left central defence or left back position.

I remain unconvinced about Rekik as of yet , i've seen nothing 'special' from him so far that truly sets him apart from one or two of our other promising youngsters , such as Razak or Lopes , although obviously , in time , i sincerely hope that he proves me wrong ....

but what you say is the 'bottom line' , it is up to the lad himself ...... if he can hold down a steady place during his loan spell at somewhere like PSV , i can't do him any harm ..... providing he builds on it if and when he returns to City's , because that's what its all about.

No point in going out on loan after loan , as players have done in the past , if you aren't gonna use it to both your own , and the clubs , advantage ...... and the past record at City shows that players who have had a number of loans have ultimately , in the main , landed up elsewhere ..... and that's a fact , not an estimation!

Great move for him - providing he plays.

I think they are in the Champions League qualification stages

Was expecting him to start challenging for a 1st team spot this season but realistically best he could hope for would be a few sub apps

Great move for him. Hope he plays centre half as that's the position i believe he'll excel at. Not really a L/B IMO.

Deepest Blue said:
Jumanji said:
Well he did play at Portmouth, accumulating rave ratings. Think he might've played every game too (weren't many left)

Don't know what happened at Blackburn.
Think you mean Razak who went to Pompey for a while.
Yep, I concede ;)

Hopefully a more productive than the Boyata loan move to FC Twente.

Re: Rekik gone on loan

Excellent news, I expect him to really push on and become a great player, still so young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.