Karim Rekik..

Pretty untested against a Reading side that was quite content with sitting back with 10 men in the box for long periods. Going forward, didn't show much because nobody gave him the ball!

No way a natural left-back, was pretty poor going forwards. His passing was understandably safe, he didn't want to fuck up on his debut. Defensively we was very solid against a quick, tricky winger. The experience can only benefit him. I don't see him moving Nasty from that centre-back spot, though. Rekik will be a phenomenal defender, it's just a shame that Nasty will be even better.

Good player but his problem might be settling on a position. Doesn't look quite big enough for a CB, not quite skilful or fast enough to pose an attacking threat at LB. Could do with a growth spurt.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
No way a natural left-back, was pretty poor going forwards. His passing was understandably safe, he didn't want to fuck up on his debut. Defensively we was very solid against a quick, tricky winger. The experience can only benefit him. I don't see him moving Nasty from that centre-back spot, though. Rekik will be a phenomenal defender, it's just a shame that Nasty will be even better.
We don't know that.

A good debut but had very little to do. Reading barely attacked and not many of our players seemed comfortable passing to him. What little he was asked to do he did well, I hope that he can secure a loan move away in order to progress.

city are coming said:
A composed debut by a class act.

out of position but never in any trouble

we are so lucky
He was up against their best player - Jimmy Kebbe and was out of position. Quality player. Going to be a very good central defender.

I thought he was really good today. Looked very comfortable and didn't let the pressure get to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.